Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I haven't really looked into this betfair lark yet, so tell me, to win £150 what sort of loss would you be looking at if both your layed horses had won?

Tonights footy:

Liverpool 2 - 2 14/1 £3 Single

Lyon 2 - 1 7/1

Liverpool 3 - 2 28/1 (made a balls up meant to do 2-2 :blink: )

Chelsea 3 - 1 9/1

Valencia 2 - 2 14/1

30p Lucky 15

Well Culcabock I laid for £50 @ 9/2 so I would of lost £225, and Green Ideal was 9/4 laid it to £100 so I would have lost 225, it's pretty rare id bet prices that big, i usually stick to 5/2 and under but, I also take into consideration what we have taken in the office, and what horse the moneys coming in for!

Well Culcabock I laid for £50 @ 9/2 so I would of lost £225, and Green Ideal was 9/4 laid it to £100 so I would have lost 225, it's pretty rare id bet prices that big, i usually stick to 5/2 and under but, I also take into consideration what we have taken in the office, and what horse the moneys coming in for!

I thought that was the idea just need clarification :thumbup:

A friend of mine gave me a betfair CD Rom for the football that allows you to work out how much you need to put on each option but haven't tried it yet may load it onto laptop later and see if it's any good.

I thought that was the idea just need clarification :thumbup:

A friend of mine gave me a betfair CD Rom for the football that allows you to work out how much you need to put on each option but haven't tried it yet may load it onto laptop later and see if it's any good.

There is alot of befair api software out there, I use Betting Assistant, currently free but they programmers have recently announced they are going to be charging £5 a month for the service.

You do anything today?

Nah had to go into leicester so missed out on the racing :(

Need to make some money back this week, so i need a profitable 3 days :P

Actually ive had a footie bet on betfair

Valencia, norwich, hull and liverpool draw something like 120/1 lol had a fiver on.

my mate recently put £60 on a 5folds accumulator with 5 fourtimers last weekend on...

Derby to beat Colchester (5-1)

Sunderland to beat West Brom (2-1)

Chelsea to beat Portsmouth (1-0)

Spurs to beat West Ham (4-3)

hearts to beat Motherwell (2-0)

he won...

£1170 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my mate recently put £60 on a 5folds accumulator with 5 fourtimers last weekend on...

he won...

Bet he went fooking mad when stalteri scored lol

Nah had to go into leicester so missed out on the racing :(

Need to make some money back this week, so i need a profitable 3 days :P

Actually ive had a footie bet on betfair

Valencia, norwich, hull and liverpool draw something like 120/1 lol had a fiver on.

Just had a look and they're selling the cd for £36 :o

Bet he went fooking mad when stalteri scored lol

He never normally smiles much but today at work he was smiling no end!!!

we do a thing at work where 15 of us put a pound in and we get an accumulator/fourtimers for 5 results going...

Luckily for us it was his turn this week and netted us £222!!!!!

bad thing is it was our first win in 28 weeks of trying haha so we are still £66 down lol

Tonight i put £10 on 4 x threetimers (£2.50 each) on the following...

Barcelona

Derby

Chelsea

AC Milan

Ive already won £15, if AC Milan beat the scots then i go home with £75 woohoo!!

he won...

Spurs went 50/1 in running on betfair was so tempted to put a tener on, but id already arbored west ham to green up!

Wednesday's Lays

Fontwell

2:40: Femme DAvril laid here! Beat :thumbup:

3:45: Favourite beat here as well

4:15: Favourite Beat here!

Catterick

2:50: Filey Flyer laid here Beat :thumbup:

4:25

4:55

5:25

Also had a tip in the 2:20 Wolverhampton on Saturday there's a horse running called Jack Sullivan, it's due to race as well in Dubai on World Cup day, in the Godolphin Mile, it won the race last year beating Lundy's Liability (No slouch!)

This is just a warm up race for Jack Sullivan, so if you do have a bet on it i'd advise each way....just to let you know I got the tip from the owner (My boss)

Edited by fox123

I see a few of you lucky buggers backed Spurs in running against the Hammers and it came in? Good on you.

Ive been busy over the last few days so my gambling has been limited and I have been up and down on luck on the poker tables but way in front financially. I keep doing well on these 10 player sit and gos as I patiently wait for good hands and play the odd bluff and always seem to be in profit on there but I am getting stinking luck in the guaranteed multi table events. In the last 2 days I have finished 11th (top ten get paid) when going all-in on a pair of pre-flop Queens to get called by Ace 5 suited and the sausage jockey found an ace and the other comp I finished 15th (8k prize money) when I called the chip leaders all-in bet with a pair of pocket aces. He turns over Ace, Ten and the flop supplies him a King, Queen and Jack to give him a straight. Jeez I hate the William Hill software but the players on there are too poor to leave alone!!!

No horses earmarked for betting today but my mates just cancelled from going to the gym so I cant be bothered to train by myself today so I`ll spend most of it gambling on horses and poker. All tips welcome. :thumbup::D

Wednesday's Lays

Fontwell

2:40: Femme DAvril laid here!

3:45

4:15

Catterick

2:50

4:25

4:55

5:25

Also had a tip in the 2:20 Wolverhampton on Saturday there's a horse running called Jack Sullivan, it's due to race as well in Dubai on World Cup day, in the Godolphin Mile, it won the race last year beating Lundy's Liability (No slouch!)

This is just a warm up race for Jack Sullivan, so if you do have a bet on it i'd advise each way....just to let you know I got the tip from the owner (My boss)

They've shortened the odds on 4 of the 6 horses in that race and the favourites only gone from 5/4 to 11/8 and they say racings crooked :rolleyes:

I'd lay Daggy Boy

Edited by Allen

They've shortened the odds on 4 of the 6 horses in that race and the favourites only gone from 5/4 to 11/8 and they say racings crooked :rolleyes:

I'd lay Daggy Boy

Femma DAvril's a Mare against the Geldings, and stamina is a issue

Decided to call it a day at those 2 winners £144 won on day next race the betting is to wide for me!

Betting P&L

darren forrest 07-Mar-2007 15:28

Period: Last 3 HoursLast 6 HoursJust For TodayFrom YesterdayLast 7 daysLast 30 daysLast 3 Months Download to Spreadsheet

?

(relates to event settlement date)

(yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm) to

(yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm)

Horse Racing: GBP144.00 Total P&L: GBP144.00

Horse Racing Showing 1 - 2 of 2 markets

Market Settled date Profit/loss (GBP)

Horse Racing / Catt 7th Mar : 2m Mdn Chs 07-Mar-07 14:56 48.00

Horse Racing / Font 7th Mar : 2m4f Hcap Chs 07-Mar-07 14:47 96.00

Profit and Loss is shown net of commission.

All times are UKT

?

unless otherwise stated.