Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Norwich/Brighton double was easy money yesterday.

Gone for Tottenham/Liverpool double today and:

Celtic

Hertha

Utrecht

Olympiacos

AS Roma -

Napoli

Fiorentina

£5 returns £40

Roma have gone on to my cunt list. Can't even beat Pescara at home. They're bloody bottom of the league, Roma!

Over 2.5 Goals:

Dortmund v Madrid

Grimsby v Newport

St Etienne v Ajaccio

Rennes v Troyes

Santos Laguna v Monterrey

£1 returns £24

One for Saturday:

Hull

Yeovil

Orient

Bournemouth

Barnet

Rotherham

£1 returns £59

Great day of betting at the Punchestown festival. Had 3 winners (8/1, 15/2 and Quevega but after the rule 4 that was barely worth shouting about) and a place from 5 races so far. About 100 quid up. Next two weekends paid for and some nice stuff to play with on the footy & darts later.

Had both teams to score and Chelsea to win @ 7/2

and straight Chelsea win @ 7/4

Bet you've got a lot of love for David Luiz right now. Nicely done :D

Had Thornton to beat Hamilton & Fener £14 on @ nearly 6/1. Great day of racing and that has done my night good and proper, too. Happy days.

Edited by ScouseFox

Two team parlay with the Rangers (-140) and the Leafs (-140) tonight. $25 pays about $46.

Edit: After the bet was in, I was told the payout would be $40. GTFO. This is why we need legal gambling all across the country.

Edited by Jordan

Bet you've got a lot of love for David Luiz right now. Nicely done :D

Had Thornton to beat Hamilton & Fener £14 on @ nearly 6/1. Great day of racing and that has done my night good and proper, too. Happy days.

Cheers pal and well done, was in bits when he gave that peno turned out to be a good decision in the end. :)

Might lump some of this on over 2.5 tomorrow.

Two team parlay with the Rangers (-140) and the Leafs (-140) tonight. $25 pays about $46.

Edit: After the bet was in, I was told the payout would be $40. GTFO. This is why we need legal gambling all across the country.

Rangers win in overtime

Leafs up 4-0 with less than 8 minutes to go.

Shortchanged or not, I will still take the $40 from that (though I wonder if the Rangers' odds shortened before I put my bet in b/c a late injury forced Carolina to only dress 19 skaters instead of the usual 20).

Deeney anytime is 2/1 tonight. He's scored for fun all season (including twice last week I think) and our defence has looked worse than shambolic of late. I've got a funny feeling we'll win but they'll almost definitely score, surely?

I'll browse a few other thoughts when I'm home later, might just leave it altogether though, I'm scared enough already without adding the fact I could lose money on the game too!

Deeney anytime is 2/1 tonight. He's scored for fun all season (including twice last week I think) and our defence has looked worse than shambolic of late. I've got a funny feeling we'll win but they'll almost definitely score, surely?

I'll browse a few other thoughts when I'm home later, might just leave it altogether though, I'm scared enough already without adding the fact I could lose money on the game too!

Decent odds but don't think I can back it... was looking at over 2.5 but the odds are awful so will pass on our match today and just stick us in that 125/1

My mates horse runs today in the last at Perth, Winged Crusader. Currently 6/1 with Sam Twiston-Davies on board. This horse has finally got the ground it's wanted, it's other 2 runs have been decent but not enough to get amongst the places. They're confident it'll go well today.