Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I sort of wanted to lash a few quid on Real to qualify but the bookies can get fúcked offering 3/1 or 100/30. Expected to see it around 10s or something.

My friend had a look at a scorecast Ronaldo 1st goal and Madrid to win 5-1.

70/1 is all they are offering. It's not going to happen but I thought the odds would have been longer than that.

My friend had a look at a scorecast Ronaldo 1st goal and Madrid to win 5-1.

70/1 is all they are offering. It's not going to happen but I thought the odds would have been longer than that.

Yeah the odds on Madrid doing anything are ridiculously short. PaddyPower "enhanced" a Ronaldo hat-trick to 10/1 before. Enhanced! Bollocks to that.

Yeah the odds on Madrid doing anything are ridiculously short. PaddyPower "enhanced" a Ronaldo hat-trick to 10/1 before. Enhanced! Bollocks to that.

Sky bet have got a Messi hat-trick tomorrow at 7/1.

Thomas Müller 1st goalscorer is 8/1. Not much value these days.

I've put a tenner on Madrid and Barca to qualify.

2 goals each half would hopefully just about secure it. I know it's unlikely but worth a punt considering it's the biggest trophy they're playing for and both at home!

£10 returns £650.00 :thumbup:

Had £10 on this as well returns £840 @ bet365

Right... Mr disabled here shut his skybet account down last week with a Dortmund to win the CL bet still open :rolleyes: .It was only a couple of quid but it was my couple of quid and the odds were 10`s or 12`s

Have I kissed goodbye to my $$$ or can I creep my way back into the account and have said bet still valid with pretty pleases and arse licking? :D

I think the shortest was 4/6 and the longest was 1/7 the one that blew it was 2/7

Did they draw or lose? Unlucky if just one off. Lambynators are fun every now and again, its like doing the lotto. You know you won't win but you just have to do it

Did they draw or lose? Unlucky if just one off. Lambynators are fun every now and again, its like doing the lotto. You know you won't win but you just have to do it

They all won apart from al-ahli who drew with a team that had lost their last six, it was only a free bet, I wouldn't be that daft with real money!