Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Two big punts today:

REMOTE @ Pontefract in the 2.50 - can't get a price yet but get on early when the market opens.

SUITE @ Kempton in the 6.25 - 5/2

singles and a double

SUITE pissed it, glad I was on early as it shortened from 5/2 in to 13/8. This is a horse to watch out for, mark my words.

SUITE pissed it, glad I was on early as it shortened from 5/2 in to 13/8. This is a horse to watch out for, mark my words.

Backed Remote, but not Suite. Just my luck at the minute lol

FR i usually respect your bets but a full on scottish footy treble? REALLY? explain.

i am currently browsing the market for a double or treble. steering clear of champ footy.

haha, ok. here i go-

Peterhead are second in the league and have won 7 on the trot keeping 6 clean sheets in the process.

Queens Park are level on points with Peterhead but have lost 6 of 8 but have won the last 2.

Hamilton have won 6 out of the last 8, losing 1 and have kept 5 clean sheets in the last 5 games, incuding an impressive 2-0 away win at second place Morton last weekend.

Cowdenbeath have won 1 in the last 8 and lost 6

Stenhousmuir have won the last 4 and have only lost 1 in the last 8 but are yet to beat Stranraer this season with the 3 meetings so far this season being draws.

Stranraer have lost 3 of the last 4, have one win in 8 and have an away record of won 2 drew 3 and lost 12.

considering the contrasting form of the teams and Stenhousmuir and Hamliton are at home i think 21/20 for each of them pair is cracking value and getting 7/4 on a team thats won 7 on the trot in Peterhead cannot be sniffed at.

i see where you're coming from in those cases then. i really know nothing of Scottish football don't ever give it the time of day. seems a sensible bet good luck!

i've decided to stick £10 on my 9/1. don't want to risk £10 on the 20/1 and if i only put £5 on i get similar returns anyway on the treble.

i see where you're coming from in those cases then. i really know nothing of Scottish football don't ever give it the time of day. seems a sensible bet good luck!

i've decided to stick £10 on my 9/1. don't want to risk £10 on the 20/1 and if i only put £5 on i get similar returns anyway on the treble.

good luck,

you'd definatly fancy Fulham to see off Reading, Wigan get on my tits when i bet against them they screw me over and if i bet on them to win they do me over.

id probably sway with the home team on last game of the season dead rubber games too.

going to be a long summer with no football to bet on.

I had a fiver on Mata fgs Chelsea 3-1 lastnight before realising he wasn't starting. Just checked my hills account and they paid me out on the correct score as he wasn't playing when the first goal was scored.

I just thought they would have snaffled my fiver up for being a dumbass & betting before the lineup was announced. Nice £60 for the weekend anyway.

what are you guys thinking on the shef utd and yeovil game later?

Draw myself. Sheff drawn 5 of last 9 at home, 4 of which have been 0-0's. Yeovil only won 3 of last 9 away.

Edited by Tom17LCFC

what are you guys thinking on the shef utd and yeovil game later?

Yeovil got beat by Bury last week but they may have been resting players as they we're guarnteeded a play off spot.

Sheff Utd at home should be one to look at odds not great though 21/20 @ willy hill

Had a go on goals galore:

Palace v Posh

Huddersfield v Barnsley

Sheffield Wednesday v Middlesbrough

Swansea v Manchester City

WBA v Wigan

West Ham v Newcaslte

£2 to return £48.02