Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I see a few of you lucky buggers backed Spurs in running against the Hammers and it came in? Good on you.

Ive been busy over the last few days so my gambling has been limited and I have been up and down on luck on the poker tables but way in front financially. I keep doing well on these 10 player sit and gos as I patiently wait for good hands and play the odd bluff and always seem to be in profit on there but I am getting stinking luck in the guaranteed multi table events. In the last 2 days I have finished 11th (top ten get paid) when going all-in on a pair of pre-flop Queens to get called by Ace 5 suited and the sausage jockey found an ace and the other comp I finished 15th (8k prize money) when I called the chip leaders all-in bet with a pair of pocket aces. He turns over Ace, Ten and the flop supplies him a King, Queen and Jack to give him a straight. Jeez I hate the William Hill software but the players on there are too poor to leave alone!!!

No horses earmarked for betting today but my mates just cancelled from going to the gym so I cant be bothered to train by myself today so I`ll spend most of it gambling on horses and poker. All tips welcome. :thumbup::D

What a great call with A 10. You do get soo many idiots on these sites that just get so lucky. AA always somehow gets beat. Ive lost to QJ K 10 and 6 5 with it. They guy that had QJ i had raised a fair amount pre flop and he called. I had position on him. The flop comes out 4 8 7 all in different suites! He bets all in which was like 1000 into a 400 pot so i call...out pops jack on the turn and then another jack on the river. I was furious!!! :blink:

I see a few of you lucky buggers backed Spurs in running against the Hammers and it came in? Good on you.

Ive been busy over the last few days so my gambling has been limited and I have been up and down on luck on the poker tables but way in front financially. I keep doing well on these 10 player sit and gos as I patiently wait for good hands and play the odd bluff and always seem to be in profit on there but I am getting stinking luck in the guaranteed multi table events. In the last 2 days I have finished 11th (top ten get paid) when going all-in on a pair of pre-flop Queens to get called by Ace 5 suited and the sausage jockey found an ace and the other comp I finished 15th (8k prize money) when I called the chip leaders all-in bet with a pair of pocket aces. He turns over Ace, Ten and the flop supplies him a King, Queen and Jack to give him a straight. Jeez I hate the William Hill software but the players on there are too poor to leave alone!!!

No horses earmarked for betting today but my mates just cancelled from going to the gym so I cant be bothered to train by myself today so I`ll spend most of it gambling on horses and poker. All tips welcome. :thumbup::D

How did you get on today with the nags?

How did you get on today with the nags?

Same old story mate! A little bit down on the horses today but I played two sit and goes on the poker table and won one and finished 3rd in the other giving me a profit of £135 on the poker tables and £20 loss on the horses although at one stage I was £200 on the horses! Thanks for the email BTW bud!

Im having a fun bet on the footy tonight as I amhaving a night in watching the footy and playing cards. My bet is...

Milan to beat Celtic at 1/3

Arsenal to beat PSV at 2/5

Man Utd to beat Lille at 3/10

Real Madrid to draw at Bayern at 9/4

Three long odds on shots and Im hoping that Real sneak a draw although there style of play and squad isnt equiped in playing games to draw! They will probably get beat but I have backed with the heart as I`d like Real to stay in the comp to add some glamour with Inter, Lyon and Barca already out of the comp.

Good luck all.

Good choice because mine got beat!

Yeah I know I saw, I followed the suns tips 2 out of 4 came in so not too bad really....

Here are todays...

Ayr

2.00 Crackleando

2.30 Baron Monty

3.00 Morgan be

3.35 Or De Grugy

4.10 Ramsden Boy

4.45 Kinburn (treble)

5.20 Ghadames

Leicester

2.20 Durante

2.50 Glen Thyne

3.25 Green 'N' Gold

4.00 Risk Accessor

4.35 Cionn Mhalanna

5.10 My Best Buddy

Lingfield

1.35 Madaarek

2.05 Parkview Love (next best)

2.35 Reaching Out

3.10 Tous Les Deux (nap)

3.45 Hill Of Almhuim

4.20 Zazous

4.55 Mistress To No One

5.30 Adorabella

Sandown

2.10 Picot De Say

2.40 Golden Oak

3.15 Hoo La Baloo

3.50 Cousin Nicky

4.25 Back Nine

5.00 Runthatpastmeagain

The footy bet went tats up but Im sure the bookies had a field day after those Champions League results. Im also gutted that I listened to a mate who told me that Braga are quality at home as I was going to back Spurs to win which they obviously did. Never listen to someone who is always skint!

Time to play some poker.....