Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Fancy Villa today at a decent price. Not much value around elsewhere apart from United. Double pays just over 13/2 on BetVictor. Sort of want to add Yeovil but after betting on Northampton yesterday might give it a miss lol.

• Like 1

Farhh, Newbury 15.50, 9/2

Secretinthepark, Newmarket 14.55, 5/1

£2.50 ew double pays £94.45

Bradford & Yeovil

£5 double pays £39.60

After a bad day at the races yeterday at least Yeovil did the business today.

Accumulator (4)

Chelsea @ 8/11Match BettingWon

Chelsea v Everton

West Ham @8/13Match BettingWon

West Ham v Reading

Tottenham @ 2/7Match BettingWon

Tottenham v Sunderland

Yeovil @ 23/10Match BettingWon

Brentford v Yeovil

Stake: £1.38Potential Returns: £16.33

Get In!

Oh well. There's the end of another season, will be five quid richer most weeks through the summer :D 

Bet United cost A LOT of people A LOT of money. Big sums being matched at 1/50 etc on Betfair, probably 1/100 too. 

Got an email from Coral offering me a free £10 bet at the weekend, so bet for the first time in a long time... it was as follows:

18/05/2013 13:28PM
green-circle.png
Fivefold 
To Win
£ 10.00
£ 94.58

BOOM! The last time I got a £10 free bet was with Betfred and also won £90!

Almost done and dusted no?

I flippin' hope so. Quite a few bookies have taken their markets down *for some reason*. A load of people on Twitter (including Fourth Official) were tweeting throughout the day that Portuguese press had said he's signed a 2 year deal or made an agreement to sign it or something. Not done as of yet though. Would be a nice win and would be interesting to see how he does in the Prem, too. Only lost one league game in two seasons, pretty impressive. 

Had a tenner on Vitor Periera to be next Everton manager @ 16s the other day. Now 2/1 and Evs in some places favourite. Come on Kenwright get him signed! 

i have £10 at 10/1 with sky bet thought that was a decent bet, they saw 16/1 on bet 365 so had ten on that as well  lol  think Everton would become my second club if this comes in!!!!

i have £10 at 10/1 with sky bet thought that was a decent bet, they saw 16/1 on bet 365 so had ten on that as well  lol  think Everton would become my second club if this comes in!!!!

Gonna be him or Martinez it seems. Martinez has delayed his will I/won't I announcement about leaving Wigan, apparently because he's waiting to see if Pereira goes to Everton or not. That's from a few people on Twitter and my mate's mate who reckons he knows his stuff lol

Fingers crossed anyway mate. Would be a nice bit'o profit for us both! 

Guest BlueBrett

Had Dortmund to lift the trophy at 2/1 in a double with Kessler at the same price.

Also backed Reus anytime and last goal

Got to get back down there and lump on both teams to score. A shoe in surely?

Edited by BlueBrett

Had Dortmund to lift the trophy at 2/1 in a double with Kessler at the same price.

Also backed Reus anytime and last goal

Got to get back down there and lump on both teams to score. A shoe in surely?

Is Kessler really 2/1? That's outrageous considering he beat that Forest knob last time out.

Guest BlueBrett

Is Kessler really 2/1? That's outrageous considering he beat that Forest knob last time out.

Yep :) thank the casual sun reading boxing fan.

Almost hope froch wins and gets the ward fight if idiots are going to back him like they clearly have. I would literally stake my life on ward destroying him again