Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Bristol 5/4 to beat Coventry tomorrow away. Really tempted by this one, any thoughts before I go for it?

Go for it.

I have a feeling betting on Coventry to lose will be a very regular bet for me this year, almost a banker I reckon, could be wrong, i'll make proper judgement after a few weeks of the season but can see them losing more games than winning or drawing.

Big race in France on sunday, 2.45 Deauville

Moonlight Cloud. £20 @ 5/2 to win.

Declaration Of War. £5 ew @ 10/1

Moonlight Cloud won (just!), DoW was 4th but outside the places. Dawn Approach came in 6th I think. SP was 11/4 so thats £75 back in the kitty.

Go for it.

I have a feeling betting on Coventry to lose will be a very regular bet for me this year, almost a banker I reckon, could be wrong, i'll make proper judgement after a few weeks of the season but can see them losing more games than winning or drawing.

But of course, like I very often am, I could be wrong lol

Max bet of the week with be both teams to score in the England v Scotland match. I've won some good money doing this in the past 18 months with England as our defence is actually appalling these days against mediocre opposition and the bookies always offer it up at about 11/8

One for today:

Piast Gliwice

Hammarby

Assyriska

Orebro

Oulu

£1 returns £31.40

This is the best post in here I've ever read. I like football a lot and watch most leagues in Europe and I can't say I've ever heard of any of them. Some of them don't even look like words. 

• Like 2

This is the best post in here I've ever read. I like football a lot and watch most leagues in Europe and I can't say I've ever heard of any of them. Some of them don't even look like words. 

Top is Polish, next 3 are Swedish and the last is Finnish

Easy pickings so far at Wolverhampton today, 3 races, 3 favourites (albeit short prices, 4/9, 6/4 & 4/5) but 3 wins. Happy days. 

Picked the 1-2-3 in the 2.45 for a free bet competition with Paddy Power. If i'd actually put a bet on the exacta i'd be loaded. Haha