Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Did shite in my bets I placed in the bookies this morning, but decided to put one on at the stadium, decided to go with Birmingham winning @ HT/Leicester to win @ FT - 18/1 on had a quid on it mind.

But it says if I collect online they'll double my winnings (Does anyone know if that's withdrawable money or do they just give you a free bet to the equivalent value?)

Did shite in my bets I placed in the bookies this morning, but decided to put one on at the stadium, decided to go with Birmingham winning @ HT/Leicester to win @ FT - 18/1 on had a quid on it mind.

But it says if I collect online they'll double my winnings (Does anyone know if that's withdrawable money or do they just give you a free bet to the equivalent value?)

Free bet upto 20 quid.

Soldado really is a gold mine this season and Sky Bet's price boosts of 5/1 and 4/1 have been lovely.

I was facing a shocking weekends betting but my 1st scorer lucky 15 bailed me out the shit.

Deeney 5/1

Holt 4/1

Dzeko 11/2

Soldado 4/1

If Deeney had popped that sitter in he missed i'd have been laughing.

Heartbreak in the golf as well. On Saturday morning I had a fiver e/w on Adam Scott at 12/1 and Brett Rumford at 20/1 to win £1300. After Saturdays rounds I was livid with Adam Scott as I felt Rumford was assured of a top 4 place. Fast forward a day and Rumford has a quiet round and somehow Adam Scott comes from about 6 back and wins!!! Crazy sport.

Bet365 have a matched refund your first loosing inplay bet upto £50 again on the Man Utd v Chelsea match tomorrow.

Time to find a friend and guarantee yourself a profit!

Back United/Chelsea double chance at about 1/3, about £15  profit. Then back the draw inplay at 12/5, where you could make a profit of £70.

Pray for the draw

Two quick horses doubles have turned 20 quid into 200 quid. Love a busy bank holiday schedule. 

Thinking of lashing a large part of it on Chelsea later, 11/5 or so. Will probably wait until line ups are announced though.