Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Put a small wedge on Schalke tonight at evens.

Really, really fancy them to turn in a much needed performance after their dog start to the season.

£5 5-fold on: Leicester, Leeds, Norwich, Fulham, Bolton 15/1

£9 GG: Tran v Bolton; PAOK v Schalke; Briz City v Palace 4/1

I stuck £20 on Schalke @6/5 (yesterday), really fancy them to win tonight.

66/1 PP enhancement on all Prem teams winning tonight. Tempting. Nothing major just a few quid. 

Edit - Okay scrap that it's gone.

66/1? Is that all? I've just done all the Prem teams (10 teams, unless i've missed any out) in the league cup tonight, it pays 122/1 on Bet365.

Worth a silly quid, albeit unlikely.

Oops, I fucked up, I put Reading in thinking they were still in the Prem, but still wouldn't change from 66's to 122's. :doh:

(You watch that one result fuck me up)

Edited by Matt

66/1? Is that all? I've just done all the Prem teams (10 teams, unless i've missed any out) in the league cup tonight, it pays 122/1 on Bet365.

Oops, I fucked up, I put Reading in thinking they were still in the Prem, but still wouldn't change from 66's to 122's. :doh:

Peterborough beating Reading after 4 mins

There's only 9 prem teams playing tonight so you've included someone from tomorrow too.

Sunderland are already losing tho.

There's only 9 prem teams playing tonight so you've included someone from tomorrow too.

Sunderland are already losing tho.

That's what I said, the 10th I picked is Reading I fucked up.

Reading are losing 2-0, Sunderland are losing 1-0, Liverpool are winning 1-0, West Brom are winning 1-0, the rest are drawing 0-0.

I can see Sunderland coming back and winning, the other 8 winning and Reading losing.

Edited by Matt

Only had £1 left in my Betfred account, I rarely bet online but it's the Cup, so I thought 'why not'... 

(These are stupid, I know)

Sunderland v Mk Dons Draw

Burton v Fulham

QPR v Swindon

Norwich v Bury

50p returns £97.20

Only Burton really letting me down! Swindon just scored at QPR, Bury cruising and MK Dons are winning although I'd expect Sunderland to score.

I backed Reading. Reading at full strength as well!

Don't think you've lost yet. It's a long shot, but you knew know. Remember when Posh were 0-3 down at Cardiff the other year, the ended up with a 4-4 draw. Reading were, of course, the team involved in that game against Arsenal last year when they were 3-0 up but lost.

Bit of hope!

Don't think you've lost yet. It's a long shot, but you knew know. Remember when Posh were 0-3 down at Cardiff the other year, the ended up with a 4-4 draw. Reading were, of course, the team involved in that game against Arsenal last year when they were 3-0 up but lost.

Bit of hope!

I like your thinking, I would settle for a 'free bet' now. I'm leaving William Hill alone from now on back to 365.

Bit of hope!

Backed the draw @18/1. £5 from the £10 profit I just made on the roulette wheel.

Only had £1 left in my Betfred account, I rarely bet online but it's the Cup, so I thought 'why not'... 

(These are stupid, I know)

Sunderland v Mk Dons Draw

Burton v Fulham

QPR v Swindon

Norwich v Bury

50p returns £97.20

BTTS:

Barnsley v Southampton

Bristol City v Palace

Burnley v Preston

Derby v Brentford

Huddersfield v Charlton

Tranmere v Bolton

West Ham v Cheltenham

50p returns £25.50

Sunderland and Burton letting me down!

And I need only three goals on my BTTS (Palace, Preston and Brentford). I flippin' took Carlisle/Leicester and Liverpool/Notts County off as well!