Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Torquay can **** off

Torquay were playing away from home having only won once this season in seven against Rochdale who have picked up 3 wins. Why are you sticking them on your bet? Don't be annoyed at them, be annoyed at your stupidity. I'm aggrieved at Man City, but you'd expect them to beat Stoke, but Torquay to beat Rochdale, nah.

Edited by Facecloth

Today I am chucking my money away on;

Accumulator

Sunderland v Arsenal

Sheff Wed v Yeovil

Reading v Brighton

Bolton v Leeds

Bristol City v Peterborough

...Still havn't learnt from my mistakes, still betting on Arsenal :banghead:

Lucky 15

Outstrip - 2.05 @ Doncaster

Aljamaaheer - 3.15 @ Doncaster

Leading Light -  3.50 @ Doncaster

Greatwood - 4.25 @ Doncaster

BTTS (Abit Lambyesque)

MK Dons v Notts County

Chesterfield v Wimbledon

Hull v Cardiff

Dagenham v Bristol Rovers

QPR v Birmingham

Bradford v Colchester

Tranmere v Brentford

Reading v Brighton

Cheltenham v Oxford

Northampton v Exeter

And my Skybet £5 Bet Club bet is;

Man Utd v Crystal Palace

Tottenham v Norwich

Nottingham Forest v Barnsley

Bristol City v Peterborough

Quite decent actually, Had 2 wins, a place and a non-runner in my Lucky 15 - What happens when there is a non-runner in a Lucky 15? I've worked out on a bet calculator i've won £31, but does it just pay trebles and you get whatever the percentage of the stake of that 4th bet is back?

Then I won a nice £35 on my Skybet £5 Bet Club bet!

Edited by Matt

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Mouscron Peruwelz

Club Brugge

Need that to come in, my Bet365 account is on life support, they keep offering me bonuses, which is good because not many online bookmakers give you that many offer when you are a customer, normally online bookies only give offers to new customers, but I don't like Bet365's 'bonuses' when you have to be through the amount 3 times before it becomes withdrawable, I think you stand more chance of losing than winning, well I certainly do with some of the bets I make.

However my SkyBet account is quite healthy atm, this Sky Bet Club is certainly working in my favour (So far) I started with £5, won the first week, i've also won on a couple of the free £5's i've been given and I had another win today with another free £5 bet on it's way.

Quite decent actually, Had 2 wins, a place and a non-runner in my Lucky 15 - What happens when there is a non-runner in a Lucky 15? I've worked out on a bet calculator i've won £31, but does it just pay trebles and you get whatever the percentage of the stake of that 4th bet is back?

Then I won a nice £35 on my Skybet £5 Bet Club bet!

Normally the non runner means you get your two singles paid twice and your double paid twice if it was win only.

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Mouscron Peruwelz

Club Brugge

Need that to come in, my Bet365 account is on life support, they keep offering me bonuses, which is good because not many online bookmakers give you that many offer when you are a customer, normally online bookies only give offers to new customers, but I don't like Bet365's 'bonuses' when you have to be through the amount 3 times before it becomes withdrawable, I think you stand more chance of losing than winning, well I certainly do with some of the bets I make.

However my SkyBet account is quite healthy atm, this Sky Bet Club is certainly working in my favour (So far) I started with £5, won the first week, i've also won on a couple of the free £5's i've been given and I had another win today with another free £5 bet on it's way.

Of all the teams in the world Barcelona have let me down in the last minute of their game going into the Real Madrid game. Wankers. FFS.

Of all the teams in the world Barcelona have let me down in the last minute of their game going into the Real Madrid game. Wankers. FFS.

Haha! Or did they?

I spoke to soon it seems.

Sevilla scored in the about the 92nd minute so thought it was game over, Barca have just scored a 3rd! Game on! lol

EDIT;

And a little bet on Villarreal or Draw means i'm in a win - win situation, if Real Madrid win I win £22, if Villarreal win or it's a draw I get my stake back (infact I get 12p profit).

Edited by Matt

I dont bet very often, so i am unsure how it works on the slip 100%

I went into ladbrokes and bet £2 on a few teams to win/draw etc, then £4 on the same type of thing

£6 bet in total

i ticked the accumulator box, and he charged me £10

I thought when you picked teams to win lose draw, you needed al the results anyhow, so why the extra £4?

btw, chelsea let me down on £500 or so