Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Had an absolute mare, and a lesson always to check your bet before confirming. Clicked Northern Ireland instead Belgium on an accy. Gutted if the other win now!

Online?

Contact them, QUICK, I've had them cancel a bet to let me correct the bet in the past.

As for me, well, I've gone for an 'England qualifier bet' - England and Poland double.

Poland are better than Ukraine imo.

Edited by Matt

Cheers, just sent them a quick message, hopefully they'll do something for me.

I've always done it via live chat, understandably some online bookmakers don't have this option.

However you have sent them a message 'before the off' so they may honour it for you, nothing to lose by messaging them ah?!

I've always done it via live chat, understandably some online bookmakers don't have this option.

However you have sent them a message 'before the off' so they may honour it for you, nothing to lose by messaging them ah?!

Yeah I was on the bet365 app, couldn't find a live chat option as I was rushing before kick off. But if you don't ask you don't have a chance of getting anything do you.

Rooney fgs England 3-1 scorecast. 35/1

Armenia v Bulgaria

Croatia v Belgium

Ukraine v Poland

Denmark v Italy

BTTS £5. Top 2 already won

Fingers crossed pal!

Nerves.

Hope it comes in mate!

I bet about £40 on a variety of things tonight but I've ended up with an enormous profit. Had doubles on King, Ibra, Sturridge, Schurrle and van Persie scoring (all bar King did). Had £5.50 on England to win 4-1 at 18/1. And had:

Germany by 3

Denmark v Italy draw

Sweden

Iceland 

Slovenia

In an accumulator. This has to be the most extraordinarily lucky bet of my life. Injury time goals for Germany and Italy and a late Sweden winner. Won £100 at 36/1 on that.

Also had £5 on more than 11 corners in the England game.

The less said about my 9-fold accumulator the better, as well as a 5-fold which had lost by the time Denmark went 2-1 up against Italy.

I just can't believe my luck. I've never had a night like this for betting. Still waiting to see exactly what my profit was, but it must be at least £225.

If anybody wants in on my lucky run, I've got a three-fold accumulator on the African qualifiers tomorrow:

Ethiopia

Burkina Faso

Ghana-Egypt draw

I'll start to suspect that I'm on the Truman Show if that comes off.

Columbia at home against Chile @ EVENS. That is huge (unless i'm missing something).

Columbia's home form reads: 4-0, 2-0, 3-0, 5-0, 2-0, 1-0, 1-0. They last conceded a goal at home in November 2011 against Argentina. They also beat Chile 3-1 away from home this qualifying campaign. Chile beat Paraguay away last time out but everyone beats Paraguay. They lost the 2 away games previous to that including a loss at Peru who, let's be honest, aren't very good.

Have bookies all just lost their minds or am I missing something? Only one way to find out...

ps. Peterboro @ 10/11 or evens or so will do nicely in a double.

Unfortunately followed Columbia, but it is not looking to pretty now, loosing 3-0, so far :(

However hit England to win both teams to Score at 3.75, which I thought was a huge price!