Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Columbia at home against Chile @ EVENS. That is huge (unless i'm missing something). 

Columbia's home form reads: 4-0, 2-0, 3-0, 5-0, 2-0, 1-0, 1-0. They last conceded a goal at home in November 2011 against Argentina. They also beat Chile 3-1 away from home this qualifying campaign. Chile beat Paraguay away last time out but everyone beats Paraguay. They lost the 2 away games previous to that including a loss at Peru who, let's be honest, aren't very good.

Have bookies all just lost their minds or am I missing something? Only one way to find out... 

ps. Peterboro @ 10/11 or evens or so will do nicely in a double. 

Colombia being slapped 0-3 and it's not even half time lol

Dan - STAY AWAY FROM PORTUGAL! I remember you having trouble with them in the past lol.

The hell happened in Colombia?! Chile up 3-0 within 30 minutes. One player double-booked within 2 minutes in 2nd half. Colombia pull it back to 3-3. Couldn't find another goal in them! 

I did try and warn you all about Italy didn't I? Needed a 91st minute equaliser.

Had two little bets come in but Portugal have done me a 13 teamer! Wankers.

Wales, Switzerland and Ukraine at 7/1 and Belgium, Iceland, Greece, Germany and Bosnia came in at 8/1 - happy days.

Just for a bit of fun - and not based on a lot of research and busy this weekend, got a couple of runners I really like here though:

Each Way Lucky 15.

1. 5.10 YorkHefner @ 16/1
  2. 2.20 YorkOut Of Bounds @ 7/1
  3. 2.05 Newmarket- Challenge Stakes- Better Place OddsFiesolana @ 11/2
  4. 3.50 Newmarket- Cesarewitch- Paying 5 PlacesSeaside Sizzler @ 40/1

Good luck everyone in whatever you do.

Dan - STAY AWAY FROM PORTUGAL! I remember you having trouble with them in the past lol.

The hell happened in Colombia?! Chile up 3-0 within 30 minutes. One player double-booked within 2 minutes in 2nd half. Colombia pull it back to 3-3. Couldn't find another goal in them! 

Portugal are a joke, they've done me against Israel twice now, as well as at home to Northern Ireland. Yet I'll still be backing them on Tuesday, I know they cocked up against those two but surely, absolutely surely no way can they not beat Luxembourg at home.

Still can't get over calling a fvcking draw in the Colombia game at 0-3 and not backing it.

I did try and warn you all about Italy didn't I? Needed a 91st minute equaliser.

Had two little bets come in but Portugal have done me a 13 teamer! Wankers.

Wales, Switzerland and Ukraine at 7/1 and Belgium, Iceland, Greece, Germany and Bosnia came in at 8/1 - happy days.

You did and my own idiocy cost me although I'm kind of glad they fvcked it now as my hate for Portugal would've skyrocketed. Need to have a serious look at the tables on Tuesday before I stick any money on the games.

Gone for loads of different bets today:

£2.50 acca:

Oxford

Posh

Preston

Wimbledon

Brentford

£2.50 BTTS:

Orient vs MK Dons

Rotherham vs Swindon

Daggers vs Cheltenham

Exeter vs Hartlepool

Mansfield vs Bristol Rovers

Alloa vs Falkirk

QOS vs Cowdenbeath

£2 Acca:

Walsall

Cambridge

Oxford

Orient vs MK Dons Draw

BTTS to score and win £3 acca:

Rochdale vs Newport

Shrewsbury vs Gillingham

Rotherham vs Swindon

£5 over 2.5 goals acca:

Fleetwood vs Chesterfield

Port Vale vs Posh

Rotherham vs Swindon

Burton vs Southend

20p Canadian Draw bet:

Wycombe vs Torquay

Bury vs Morecambe

Orient vs MK Dons

Shrews vs Gillingham

Plymouth vs Pompey

that's it also done a dnb bet but can't be bothered to post anymore lol, went a bit mental when i was pissed last night because i won yesterday.

Had a go on the horses aswell

Oklahoma City 7/4

Great White Eagle 9/4

Short Squeeze 7/2

£1.75 Trixe all @ Newmarket

Rufford 7/2 5.10 York

Flow 11/4 2.55 York

First Mohican 4/1 2.20 York

Another Hero 2/1 4.45 Chepstow

50p Lucky 15.

If anybody wants a horse racing tip I really fancy Short Squeeze in the last at Newmarket. I've bet on it 3 times and it's won convincingly everytime, stepping up in class but it looks a really good horse, i've had a £15 single on @7/2.