Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Seems like it's a legit win, even William Hill tweeted them saying well done and it's not Footy Accums but some other account called Weekend Football or something like that...

This guy also nearly won 60k the other week but Spurs let him down, what a lucky ****er though!

Ive had a ridiculous Lamby.

£5 on:

Panama v USA (13/8)

Jamaica v Honduras (6/5)

Scotland v Croatia (6/5)

Switzerland v Slovenia (21/20)

Belgium v Wales (2/11)

Bulgaria v Czech Republic (5/4)

England v Poland (2/9)

Romania v Estonia (2/11)

Bosnia v Lithuania (1/3)

Greece v Liechtenstein (1/100)

Portugal v Luxembourg (1/50)

Azerbaijan v Russia (2/7)

Faroe Islands v Austria (1/6)

Would return £1025 but unlikely. Had a coldplay when i put the bet on

Bet Victor credited my account with £25 on saturday so that I could test their new live roulette game, which was quite surprising considering I set a £10 weekly deposit limit months ago and never use the account. Anyway I couldn't be bothered to test the game and tried to withdraw the £25, expecting to get refused. It went through fine, easy money. Cheers Vic.

Ive had a ridiculous Lamby.

£5 on:

Panama v USA (13/8)

Jamaica v Honduras (6/5)

Scotland v Croatia (6/5)

Switzerland v Slovenia (21/20)

Belgium v Wales (2/11)

Bulgaria v Czech Republic (5/4)

England v Poland (2/9)

Romania v Estonia (2/11)

Bosnia v Lithuania (1/3)

Greece v Liechtenstein (1/100)

Portugal v Luxembourg (1/50)

Azerbaijan v Russia (2/7)

Faroe Islands v Austria (1/6)

Would return £1025 but unlikely. Had a coldplay when i put the bet on

Not too unlikely. Obviously I would expect a draw in there somewhere and I worry about Croatia and England. That's most likely where the draws will come from

The problem with tomorrow's betting is that some of the games are dead rubbers, meaning teams will likely play players that haven't had much of a chance. Holland for example - Not saying they're going to lose, but they're playing in Turkey having already qualified whereas Turkey need the win to guarantee themselves a play off spot.

Scorecast : Sturridge fgs, England 2-1. £3 @ 33/1

Hopefully no last minute penalties to scupper this one, unlike the scorecast I had on the Montenegro game. 

England v Poland, BTTS + result

Sweden v Germany, BTTS + result

Turkey v Holland, BTTS

Belgium, 2-0 correct score

Switzerland

mixed up 5-fold, £2 pays £500

Edited by separator

I know the lad who runs the page. Bookies sponsor him now though and it's a lot of money. Believe me.

Do you know him personally or just Internet know him?

I can believe you. I'm not saying he tips badly (he does) but since he's got so big his record of winners is appaling so much so that he's no longer a "tipster" just somebody who likes to share a bet. Yet every week they plug a 4 fold GG and a 7 fold GG and they bang on about how they won one last Xmas thanks to a Fulham player.

Fair play to him and his cronies who came up with the format, share bets linked to bookies and take a share of losses but it's immoral to fvck and that's what gets my back up.

The fact they attempt to deny that's their game aswell. Nothing but crooks praying on the vulnerable

• Like 1

Do you know him personally or just Internet know him?

I can believe you. I'm not saying he tips badly (he does) but since he's got so big his record of winners is appaling so much so that he's no longer a "tipster" just somebody who likes to share a bet. Yet every week they plug a 4 fold GG and a 7 fold GG and they bang on about how they won one last Xmas thanks to a Fulham player.

Fair play to him and his cronies who came up with the format, share bets linked to bookies and take a share of losses but it's immoral to fvck and that's what gets my back up.

The fact they attempt to deny that's their game aswell. Nothing but crooks praying on the vulnerable

Internet know him, used to talk to him a lot hes a Northampton fan.