Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

could any of you gamblers drop me a pm with a site that is likely (or does) to have odds of us getting CC in. I have internet accounts at laddies and vc but their football betting outside the top division seems shite.

cheers

Major bookies wont have betting on next leicester manager, you need to go local...try mark jarvis or treymayne on saffron lane

Bit of a tip for today running at Leicester in the 430. Its a first time out horse which is a flying machine apprantly and will be backed on course so take the 9/2 thats on offer.

MOTARJM

Good Luck

No good pal, finished in 7th

First winner today :thumbup: Only 5/2 but it's a winner.

Just re-invested it.

Wichita Lineman 2.35

Taranis 3.10

Le Volfoni 3.45

Ouinpohja 4.20

£2 Yankee

Haven't been to Aintree since Little Polvier won in 1989 but wow look at the new stands.

Any of them do anygood?

My bets for the national so far

Numbersixvervalde £5 e/w @ 14/1

Clan Royal £2.50 e/w @ 33/1

Cheers, I'm not in Leicester however and after googling Mark Jarvies it seems their Leicester only. I might try walking into laddies/corals and asking

Will Hill were taking bets.

No good pal, finished in 7th

Yeah sos about that. It was doing really well but got blocked and his race was over. Go to http://www.attheraces.com/form.asp?type=H&...;dte=2007-04-14 and watch it!

BTW, a note to all those who dont know. At the races has a free service where you can watch any race after the event. Its great if you have made bets and come home and dont know the results as you can see the race in full for free lol.

My bets today were.

50p trixie £2.

Wigan v Spurs Draw

Everton v Charlton Draw

Chelsea v Blackburn Draw

Bloody everton with 92nd minute winner ....if that would have been 1-1 the odds were like 43/1

You still got something back on the double though didn't ya?? Still would be decent odds.

I had Lamps to score first at 7z.

Bit of advise for the flat season (to save you money)

Don't back favourites in 2 year olds or fillies races, there a layers dream, because 2 year olds have no form and majority have never seen a race track, also fillies run each race different there so tempremental, look for e.w value.

If you want to lay theres 2 races today the first being in the 2:20 nottingham the 2nd the 2:30 warwick ill post results for both races later!

Bit of advise for the flat season (to save you money)

Don't back favourites in 2 year olds or fillies races, there a layers dream, because 2 year olds have no form and majority have never seen a race track, also fillies run each race different there so tempremental, look for e.w value.

If you want to lay theres 2 races today the first being in the 2:20 nottingham the 2nd the 2:30 warwick ill post results for both races later!

This is a decent system for 2yr old races thats shown a profit over 101 bets...

The Benefit of Previous Experience

Rules:

In 2yr old races where more than half the field is unraced, bet the shortest-priced runner with previous experience.

For price comparison use Racing Post f/c tissues.

If there is more than on qualifier in a race there is no bet for that race.

System applies to UK flat races only (not NH flat).

Staking:

5pts to win on each selection.

Logic:

The benefit of previous experience is often understated in the betting market. A less talented runner with experience can often beat a more illustrious newcomer who is making its first visit to the racetrack, even though the more talented rival will eventually develop into a much better prospect.

No matter how well a newcomer has been performing at home, there is no guarantee that its promise will be fulfilled when it encounters the hustle and bustle of a race day for the first time.

A runner that has seen it all before is much more likely to show its true form or to improve on what it has already shown.

Results based on 5pt wins (101 bets)

Total stakes: 505 pts

Total returns: 642.03 pts

Profit +137.03 pts

Nottingham 2.20

1st 4 Grand Fleet 9-4

2nd 5 Irving Place 2-1 F

Exeter 2.10 Full Result

1st 3 Bubbs 33-1

2nd 2 Nodforms Victoria (IRE) evens F

Tote Win £2.80

Pl £1.60, £1.40