Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Ghana

Israel

Bulgaria v Czech Rep. BTTS + result

Norway v Iceland, BTTS

Cyprus v Albania, BTTS

SkyBet free fiver pays out £176

I quite fancied this one, but it says it's only paying out £83 now? am i doing something wrong? If you add a fiver of ya own money and place 10 quid on it (5 free, 5 ya own) then it comes up to £167, did you mean that?

Edit: Ignore that i wasn't looking properly haha

Edited by Chrisuki

I quite fancied this one, but it says it's only paying out £83 now? am i doing something wrong? If you add a fiver of ya own money and place 10 quid on it (5 free, 5 ya own) then it comes up to £167, did you mean that?

Edit: Ignore that i wasn't looking properly haha

The actual payout is £175.74 on that bet. There are 18 teams with something to play for tonight, there's a decent write up about who needs to do what on the BBC...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24517475

Could be worth checking out before placing any bets (I haven't  lol )

Edited by separator

Honestly don't see the problem with pages like Footy Accums. It's just a bunch of lads sharing their fancies from the fixture list. Obviously making a bit from bookies by advertising odds but who cares. If you don't like the look of the bet then you don't have to place it. Always good to read comments from people that "like" the page as well. 95% of them seem to be morons!

Hahahaha, I've had an 18 fold that returns £61 from £2.

That £141k bet is incredible, it's actually sickening how easy it looks when it's come in.

Also fancying draw and btts in the following games.

Israel v Northern Ireland

Sweden v Germany

Norway v Iceland

Scotland v Croatia.

If Northern Ireland get a point there I will cry. Israel have nicked a couple of draws to fvck me over and NI have ruined me a couple of times with some pitiful losses. Backed Israel.

Honestly don't see the problem with pages like Footy Accums. It's just a bunch of lads sharing their fancies from the fixture list. Obviously making a bit from bookies by advertising odds but who cares. If you don't like the look of the bet then you don't have to place it. Always good to read comments from people that "like" the page as well. 95% of them seem to be morons!

I do. I see a massive problem with it, people on that page would have a 10 Fold mug bet and cry if a 1/4 shot let them down. The way to make money on football betting is in singles, so much more profitable than banging accumulators on. Don't get me wrong I do an accumulator every week just for interest but that's not where I make money or others. Not saying I'm the worlds best gambler because I'm not. Really do feel for people like Lamby though he will never learn.

If Northern Ireland get a point there I will cry. Israel have nicked a couple of draws to fvck me over and NI have ruined me a couple of times with some pitiful losses. Backed Israel.

They both did me on separate bets on Friday night haha. Needed an NI goal for £100 and had needed Portugal -1 for £600 in another bet. Oliveira not squaring the ball to Ronaldo about 3 minutes before that almighty howler at the other end was painful viewing!

I do. I see a massive problem with it, people on that page would have a 10 Fold mug bet and cry if a 1/4 shot let them down. The way to make money on football betting is in singles, so much more profitable than banging accumulators on. Don't get me wrong I do an accumulator every week just for interest but that's not where I make money or others. Not saying I'm the worlds best gambler because I'm not. Really do feel for people like Lamby though he will never learn.

The only thing I don't like about it is that I didn't think to do something similar before them. The people within the community are under no obligation to back any tips that are shared by any members. As I say, I like reading the massive overreactions when one of the "certs" inevitably doesn't win. Usually someone with 3 teeth from Leeds or Glasgow. 

These are all grown ups and capable of making their own decisions.

Wouldn't mind a PaddyPower enhancement on big Danny Sturridge having Poland's pants down tonight. I have so much love for that man right now.

Scotland

Albania

Bosnia

Solvakia

Argentina

Costa Rica

201/1

BBTS + Win:

England v Poland

Norway v Iceland

Turkey v Holland

Italy v Armenia

France v Finland

50p returns £420

Over 2.5:

England

Ireland

Belgium

Azerbaijan

Lithuania

Norway

Romania

Turkey

Bulgaria

Italy

Sweden

50p returns £188

This BTTS + win is starting to do my head in. I keep wondering "why the hell are those odds so high?" lol

Have they really shortened their odds? I see Lamby there has a five fold of BTTS + win for 840/1 yet my mate had a four fold at about 700. What the hell's going on?

It makes me laugh how they claim they're tipsters. When they really aren't. There's a page on twitter that has all of their stats. Which happen to be awful.

The thing that winds me up the most is accounts that charge for tips (I don't follow anyones tips (certainly not on football anyway) - prefer to choose my own games, that's part of the fun right?)

Really do feel for people like Lamby though he will never learn.

Scotland

Albania

Bosnia

Solvakia

Argentina

Costa Rica

201/1

BBTS + Win:

England v Poland

Norway v Iceland

Turkey v Holland

Italy v Armenia

France v Finland

50p returns £420

Over 2.5:

England

Ireland

Belgium

Azerbaijan

Lithuania

Norway

Romania

Turkey

Bulgaria

Italy

Sweden

50p returns £188

right on cue.

• Like 1

I, like Lamby tend to bet on an accumulator. This is because I feel that I don't have enough income to be betting ten pounds every weekend. I agree the profit is in single, double or treble betting. Not everyone who bet on an accy think it is the best way to win money ;)  

I, like Lamby tend to bet on an accumulator. This is because I feel that I don't have enough income to be betting ten pounds every weekend. I agree the profit is in single, double or treble betting. Not everyone who bet on an accy think it is the best way to win money ;)  

It's not even so much the stake - it's the ridiculous outcomes. There's a reason a 50p bet pays £400.

It'll come in once a season, maybe not even that. You've got to be extremely lucky.

He might as well place a £2 3/4 fold that'll win him £10/£15 every other week if he's only betting small stakes. That's my take on it all.

It's not even so much the stake - it's the ridiculous outcomes. There's a reason a 50p bet pays £400.

It'll come in once a season, maybe not even that. You've got to be extremely lucky.

He might as well place a £2 3/4 fold that'll win him £10/£15 every other week if he's only betting small stakes. That's my take on it all.

Fair point mate

Pretty solid bet here, for people looking for a bet tonight. Yes it's mug betting but every team on that list need to win for qualification or for a chance of qualification.

Russia

Portugal

Greece

Bosnia

Romania

Hungary

England

Ukraine

France

Spain

2.21/1, with Belgium added it becomes 2.85/1.

Pretty solid bet here, for people looking for a bet tonight. Yes it's mug betting but every team on that list need to win for qualification or for a chance of qualification.

Russia

Portugal

Greece

Bosnia

Romania

Hungary

England

Ukraine

France

Spain

2.21/1, with Belgium added it becomes 2.85/1.

They might be playing some shocking teams, but for a 10 team accy that's absolutely terrible odds.

Especially when it falls at the first hurdle as Russia draw with 10 man Azerbaijan 

That's what I mean, mug betting and terrible odds. That was about your best bet for a winner tonight. Doing Sturridge atgs my self tonight.

That's what I mean, mug betting and terrible odds. That was about your best bet for a winner tonight. Doing Sturridge atgs my self tonight.

Yeah I left today alone really because I couldn't be bothered working out who might not be arsed, who might play weakened teams, who'd take a draw etc. 

Was tempted to go big on Chile/Ecuador draw because a draw sees both qualify and either team losing risks slipping into the play offs, but it was about 4/6 and you just never know. Good luck mate.