Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

How is a first goal scorer a mug bet, please someone other than the professional gambler explain that to me?

Personally I would say backing Wayne Rooney who has scored in every qualifying game he has played this campaign is less of a mugs bet than backing a ten fold accumulator, am I wrong in saying that?

Where did I was say I was a professional gambler you moron now, who is really taking the high horse.

For you to say Rooney tonight is a 'dead cert' FGS or ATGS is well muggy to be honest, that's when you're already counting you're money and you'll probably cry if it hadn't of come in.

Again for the 67949070 time, that was a joke, it was simply to drop out that I had won a bet. I then proceeded to telling you who the certs were and how I had picked them.

If you think a 10 fold is more likely to come in than a Wayne Rooney FGS then I think we have finally established who the 'muggy better' is, seriously 10 teams? lol

Again for the 67949070 time, that was a joke, it was simply to drop out that I had won a bet. I then proceeded to telling you who the certs were and how I had picked them.

If you think a 10 fold is more likely to come in than a Wayne Rooney FGS then I think we have finally established who the 'muggy better' is, seriously 10 teams? lol

Okay then, back track mate :):thumbup:

Where I have I said that a 10fold would more than likely come in, I haven't. I had one bet tonight and it was Sturridge ATGS. Lost i'll move on.

Okay then, back track mate :):thumbup:

Where I have I said that a 10fold would more than likely come in, I haven't. I had one bet tonight and it was Sturridge ATGS. Lost i'll move on.

Well you didn't say it was more likely too, as we weren't discussing Wayne Rooney scoring first when you gave your 'solid bet' on 10 teams.

Stop saying stupid things like muggy betting, it makes you sound so daft, as you're clearly not a pro gambler, not ever going to be one and in no position to every question any over their bets or their methods for betting.

I've had enough of this garbage now, time to go waste some money on South American football.

England 22/1 to win the world cup worth a punt.

If there's a deadly disease that breaks out in the next 9 months that only attacks and kills Brazilians, Spaniards, Belgians, Germans, Dutch, Argentines, Colombians, Italians, French, and Portuguese, then yes.

I doubt I'll wind up placing a bet tonight, I certainly don't want to cost anybody money they can't afford on a poor tip... but I like the odds Panamais getting to beat an under-strength USA squad at home tonight. I'm seeing upwards of 2.70 right now, even up to 3.00 at some bookies.

Edited by Jordan

Well you didn't say it was more likely too, as we weren't discussing Wayne Rooney scoring first when you gave your 'solid bet' on 10 teams.

Stop saying stupid things like muggy betting, it makes you sound so daft, as you're clearly not a pro gambler, not ever going to be one and in no position to every question any over their bets or their methods for betting.

I've had enough of this garbage now, time to go waste some money on South American football.

Why? It is mug betting though again I never said I was a pro gambler. Bert explained something very well earlier in the thread regarding one if lambys bets.

Had a 5 quid double on Costa Rica and USA winning = 50 quid return thank you! and USA scored 2 goals in like the last couple of mins haha

Edited by Chrisuki

That's insane, what were the odds on each match? Not doubting you, just seems very high

What an idiot I am, never going to live this down, it was a both teams to score accumulator, not a standard one like I thought I chose! Very embarrassed and pissed off right now