Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Very true. He says small, medium, large or 'special' stakes when he places bets in the group not to mention the £10.00 per month he gets off his subcribers(800) you do the maths. It's a registered business so - tax a year and work that out. That's not included in his million profit from betting so if it ever does go wrong he's got something to fall back on.

Is his million pound profit official or just what he claims?

99% of these betting subscriber groups have steamed from the IM Internet marketing crowd who setup websites, groups and info products to make easy monthly income from gullible punters.

Is his million pound profit official or just what he claims?

99% of these betting subscriber groups have steamed from the IM Internet marketing crowd who setup websites, groups and info products to make easy monthly income from gullible punters.

He posts his daily profit or loss and monthly too. He's legit.

Betfred are giving a £10 free bet to existing accounts today, along side the usual new account freebies, apparently its part of their new TV ad campaign. I rarely use Betfred but im a 'loyal' customer allegedly, £10 free bet has been credited, stuck it on a goals galore...

Man U v Southampton

Stoke v West Brom

Blackpool v Wigan

Gillingham v Preston

Brentford v Colchester

Walsall v Stevenage 

returns £280

Go to all your betting accounts and click the log out button. You'll save more money than you lose that way. Especially considering you're not earning.

Did it in shop ;) I've not put money in my betting account(s) in at least a month

Edited by Lamby

BTTS + Result

Swansea

Brentford

Bolton DRAW

Portsmouth

Account rounder £2.39 returns £501

Got this wrong completely lol

I was gonna have this, just checked again. What I actually had was:

Swansea

Brentford

Blackpool