Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Ive mentioned it elsewhere but as its a betting matter lol....

Back Leicester to draw at Barnsley next weekend! Both sides would be virtually safe so I sugegst backing a 0-0 draw at between 6-7/1 and the draw which will be around 5/2. I wouldnt call it a fix but I cant see loads of expansive footy on this game. It will be just like watching a Serie A or B game with dodgy results!

Ive mentioned it elsewhere but as its a betting matter lol....

Back Leicester to draw at Barnsley next weekend! Both sides would be virtually safe so I sugegst backing a 0-0 draw at between 6-7/1 and the draw which will be around 5/2. I wouldnt call it a fix but I cant see loads of expansive footy on this game. It will be just like watching a Serie A or B game with dodgy results!

A better bet than backing 0-0 is laying +1 goal at around 1.09

Just had my 1st bet for next season, with a m8 and a fellow betting monger like myself.

£100 with him that Leicester finish above Bristol City (He supports um).

Easy money imo.

Good bet. Although bissle city could do a man city :unsure:

A better bet than backing 0-0 is laying +1 goal at around 1.09

Maybe mate but Ive backed the draw at 15/8 (BTW no other British fixture this weekend is offering less than 2/1 for a draw apart from our game lol) and Ive also had a smaller cover bet on 0-0 at 6/1.

Im being OTT on this one but I have had a great run on the poker tables so have upped my bet and stand to win just over a grand if both results come in.

15/8 leicester to draw is a good price really. during last week Livorno played Cagliari both needing a point to ensure safety the draw was 11/10. (it ended up 2-1 livorno)

also the bookies knew what they were doing when they priced up villa/portsmouth draw on sunday at 6/4

Maybe mate but Ive backed the draw at 15/8 (BTW no other British fixture this weekend is offering less than 2/1 for a draw apart from our game lol) and Ive also had a smaller cover bet on 0-0 at 6/1.

Im being OTT on this one but I have had a great run on the poker tables so have upped my bet and stand to win just over a grand if both results come in.

Niceone on the poker :thumbup:

I've layed +1 goal at 1.09 for £200

Bit early i know but thought id share my acca for this weekend. Seems really good value to me

Barnsley vs LEICESTER

Leeds vs IPSWICH

Blackpool vs S****HORPE

Everton vs MAN UTD

Pay over 80/1

One of that lot is bound to draw :whistle:

What odds are city at? 6/4?

Any news?

ok.. Leon Knights in the 4pm Epsom, should be around the 9/2 - 5/1 mark!

Ill let you know around 10am wether to take Early Price, knowing the Paddys they will want it to drift on the exchanges then lump on last 5 minutes!

Edited by fox123