Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Whats the best betting site to put accumulator bets on, on the web??

The best betting site to put accas on is the one that gives you the best odds! you should compare various prices with various companys, use oddschecker to compare, then make your own judgement.

Betfair have just started doing multiple betting on horses and football and are generally better odds than you will find at any bookmakers.

We use Betfair or betdaq to do our hedging, because of the odds available!

Anyone a bit unsure of how betfair works, I am more than willing to give some pointers :thumbup:

Edited by fox123

ok.. Leon Knights in the 4pm Epsom, should be around the 9/2 - 5/1 mark!

Ill let you know around 10am wether to take Early Price, knowing the Paddys they will want it to drift on the exchanges then lump on last 5 minutes!

Cheers mate. Its 9s on Betfair and no prices are up on Hills yet so I`ll have a small wager as Im off out for the day in a sec.

Good Luck all...

Cheers mate. Its 9s on Betfair and no prices are up on Hills yet so I`ll have a small wager as Im off out for the day in a sec.

Good Luck all...

Im waiting to get on at around 11's or 12's, then watch on course as he goes off around 7/1 or 6/1 (hills current price)

The favourite in the race is a filly so I will be laying that as well!

ok.. Leon Knights in the 4pm Epsom, should be around the 9/2 - 5/1 mark!

Ill let you know around 10am wether to take Early Price, knowing the Paddys they will want it to drift on the exchanges then lump on last 5 minutes!

It's around 7's still.

Having a blast on shotgun as well.

It's around 7's still.

Having a blast on shotgun as well.

I have 4 squid on at 9/1 @ betfred.

I have 70p e/w on that and nordwind in the 2.55 and Blue Bajan in th e15.30 that will return up to 520ish.

Not sure how e/w works with a treble though - I assume if I have any 2nd or 3rd placed that I still win but a lower amount?

I have 4 squid on at 9/1 @ betfred.

I have 70p e/w on that and nordwind in the 2.55 and Blue Bajan in th e15.30 that will return up to 520ish.

Not sure how e/w works with a treble though - I assume if I have any 2nd or 3rd placed that I still win but a lower amount?

If one of your horse places it works out as a place treble.

lol did you put owt on it?

Any footy bets tonight guys? Im eyeing up a wager on under 2.5 goals

I had £50 win £50 place onnit, i guess you cant do anything about it, if it bursts a vessel!

Chelsea are good value at home at 2.2 imo