Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Took a hit lately but pleased with a 60 quid win today

Had 4 quid in my Sky Bet account and went for Man U, Man C, West Brom, Leeds, QPR and Wolves and for once i actually got lucky!

£5 double to win @ 15/2 on The Fugue (10.22 race) & Dank (07.43 race). Both running today in the Breeders Cup at Santa Anita. European horses to show the yanks how its done.

Dank won, The Fugue 2nd. Close but no cigar! 

Cardiff v Swansea under 2.5

Everton v Spurs over 2.5

Levante v Granada btts

Malaga v Betis btts

Athletico Madrid -1

20/1

Anyone taking any interest in the Melbourne Cup?

I've never really in the past but looked at it this year, think I might have a bet on it, quite like the look of a horse called Voulese De Coeurs.

Dandino's form doesn't look bad either.

As outsiders Tres Blue or Ruscello.

Anyone got any advice or tips as far as the Melbourne Cup goes?

Edited by Matt

Anyone taking any interest in the Melbourne Cup?

I've never really in the past but looked at it this year, think I might have a bet on it, quite like the look of a horse called Voulese De Coeurs.

Dandino's form doesn't look bad either.

As outsiders Tres Blue or Ruscello.

Anyone got any advice or tips as far as the Melbourne Cup goes?

Yeah don't bet on it haha. Hardest race of the year to predict the winner hence 8/1 the field.

Personally think horses like Mount Athos will be hard to beat, same weight as last year and was an unlucky 5th in the race. Dandino was a magnificent run in the Caufield Cup and was a morale beaten. So will be including them in my multiples.

Will be backing Tres Blue, form reads well only issue is inexperince and can it stay the journey. Only has 51kg which is a big plus barrier is a concern tho.

Verema lightly raced light wait strikes me as a horse with good form leading in to the race and barrier 3 will help it settle in a nice midfield possie with out doing much work.

Super Cool at odds got 66/1 was at one point one of the favourites for the race a few months ago. Form isn't the best but was very good 5th or 6th in the Cox Plate and it's been set for the cup.

Tough race and you could make a case for all 24 runners. Public Holiday for it and always the best day of the year.

My bad luck continues. Some lad on my Twitter said he was contemplating an accy of 8 teams, one from the Premier League, Championship, League One, League Two, Serie A, Ligue 1, La Liga & Bundesliga and was asking for suggestions.

I have a look, throw him 8 teams.

Didn't back it.

All 8 won.

It's beyond freaky now.

Double in Melbourne tonight. £1 ew

00.45, Caravan Rolls On, 6/1

4.00, Brown Panther 14/1

Caravan Rolls On placed in 3rd, bet still on. Done zero research into the Melbourne Cup so no idea if Brown Panther is any good  lol

Edit - Brown Panther is owned by Michael Owen, Got a decent draw too. c'mon England!!! 

Edited by separator