Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Meh a place by Sametegal keeps my account open, just.

IF Carningli places (Or wins, but a place will do thanks to Sir De Grugy placing) it wouldn't be a bad day I 'spose. I wouldn't be up, but it means i'll have ended the day as it started, there or thereabouts

Edited by Matt

Meh a place by Sametegal keeps my account open, just.

IF Carningli places (Or wins, but a place will do thanks to Sir De Grugy placing) it wouldn't be a bad day I 'spose. I wouldn't be up, but it means i'll have ended the day as it started, there or thereabouts

Came 2nd.

The account still open after that I take it.

Made up for Maybes with his lump job on Wolves. Well done mate

Cheers pal. Went mental when they scored haha. 

Wolves were shocking though just as well County can't finish otherwise it would have been a different story.

Pompey let me 4 games GG down yesterday. Had £10@9/1. W@nkers

Backed Cov, fortunately it was DNB. Still pissed off.

Edited by Maybes

Going ten weeks wouldn't be totally out the question, depends who you pick. Didn't Sunderland go about 10 games without winning?

All that to win a tenner! lol

Sunderland wouldn't necessarily be the underdogs either. I mean what if they're at home to someone like Cardiff? I can't see the bookies making Cardiff favourites.

I can see the logic in it now but I think it's too big a risk for too little reward - hence my comparison to sticking £500 on England to beat San Marino.

So, I believe I have a free £25 bet coming, it'll be confirmed within the next 24 hours.

I won a bet placed at the stadium at the Leicester v Birmingham game - Hadn't claimed it till today, hadn't got round to setting up an account, I reckon i'm just gonna withdraw the winnings as soon as they are placed in the account because I already have 3 accounts open and I know for a fact i'll just whittle the money away so may aswell withdraw and play with the 3 accounts I already have open, anyway back to the point of my post.

I think I have a free £25 bet with SportingBet - What do people suggest I put it on?

I'm fancy putting it on England winning the Ashes, but although I enjoy the Ashes, I don't really know all that much about Cricket, so how do people fancy our chances?

Then I have also though about putting it on Germany beating England but I see that as a dodgy game to pick, Germany should batter England but think England will have a point to prove.

So suggestions? Gotta be odds of evens or more.

Edited by Matt

So, I believe I have a free £25 bet coming, it'll be confirmed within the next 24 hours.

I won a bet placed at the stadium at the Leicester v Birmingham game - Hadn't claimed it till today, hadn't got round to setting up an account, I reckon i'm just gonna withdraw the winnings as soon as they are placed in the account because I already have 3 accounts open and I know for a fact i'll just whittle the money away so may aswell withdraw and play with the 3 accounts I already have open, anyway back to the point of my post.

I think I have a free £25 bet with SportingBet - What do people suggest I put it on?

I'm fancy putting it on England winning the Ashes, but although I enjoy the Ashes, I don't really know all that much about Cricket, so how do people fancy our chances?

Then I have also though about putting it on Germany beating England but I see that as a dodgy game to pick, Germany should batter England but think England will have a point to prove.

So suggestions? Gotta be odds of evens or more.

Well i think the Ashes will be very tight this year, i think it will be a 2-2 draw but it could be 2-1 england but i don't think i'd fancy putting money on it, i think England have the better all-round balanced team but i think it will be a really close series.

Think Germany will beat England though so i'd be more inclined to put it on that.