Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Will basically cover my ticket for Barnsleh so i will owe less money to people.

The game aint over yet though, anything could still happen!

Yeah i guess. Can't see Liverpool scoring now son. No touchin' me up on Saturday in t' car either. :unsure:

Im going Leicester races on Saturday and need all the help I can get, so Ill be gratefull for any tips.

On past experience and having sponsored a few fixtures at Leicester, majority of favourites win!

If there is a fillies or 2 year old race look for value, rather than looking at the favourite there.

On past experience and having sponsored a few fixtures at Leicester, majority of favourites win!

If there is a fillies or 2 year old race look for value, rather than looking at the favourite there.

Also look for previous winners there (C and preferably CD), the ditch and hill on 1 mile 7f + races can get some horses

Im going Leicester races on Saturday and need all the help I can get, so Ill be gratefull for any tips.

Bet on which ever horse Richard Hughes rides on, Oscar Urbina has also had quite a few winners round Leicester.

Im stuck at home at the moment waiting for this dude to come and fix the boiler "between 10-6", He`ll be here at 7 no doubt.

Im doing my money on horses but have been doing OK on the poker tables as usual. Any tips for today would be welcome with open arms lol

BTW backed Idarah at 4/1 at perth for £20 to try and get my money back from the losses on the ponies.

One intersting bit of crap that the commentator at the ATtheraces team just said was our ex-legend Neil Lennon owns horses and turned up to watch his namesake win a race the other day called Lennon! I didnt see that but apparently its a decent horse.

Im stuck at home at the moment waiting for this dude to come and fix the boiler "between 10-6", He`ll be here at 7 no doubt.

Im doing my money on horses but have been doing OK on the poker tables as usual. Any tips for today would be welcome with open arms lol

whats poker site you playing on? ive been on laddys for about the last 4 hours! :frusty:

whats poker site you playing on? ive been on laddys for about the last 4 hours! :frusty:

I play on Hills alot mate. I usually use the Emelios1 account on there and play £20-30 sit and goes or the guaranteed multi-events but you need loads of luck to win on there and its pi$$ easy to make a profit on the Sit and goes on Hills as the players are quite reckless.

BTW backed Idarah at 4/1 at perth for £20 to try and get my money back from the losses on the ponies.

One intersting bit of crap that the commentator at the ATtheraces team just said was our ex-legend Neil Lennon owns horses and turned up to watch his namesake win a race the other day called Lennon! I didnt see that but apparently its a decent horse.

Lay irish favourites :thumbup:

Lay irish favourites :thumbup:

Loy mate dont say that as Ive just backed Macs Joy for £50 to get me level again lol!! Im digging a whole here on bloody horses and I spent 5 hours to win £200 on the poker tables only to give it back on the ponies lol!!