Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

So, I believe I have a free £25 bet coming, it'll be confirmed within the next 24 hours.

I won a bet placed at the stadium at the Leicester v Birmingham game - Hadn't claimed it till today, hadn't got round to setting up an account, I reckon i'm just gonna withdraw the winnings as soon as they are placed in the account because I already have 3 accounts open and I know for a fact i'll just whittle the money away so may aswell withdraw and play with the 3 accounts I already have open, anyway back to the point of my post.

I think I have a free £25 bet with SportingBet - What do people suggest I put it on?

I'm fancy putting it on England winning the Ashes, but although I enjoy the Ashes, I don't really know all that much about Cricket, so how do people fancy our chances?

Then I have also though about putting it on Germany beating England but I see that as a dodgy game to pick, Germany should batter England but think England will have a point to prove.

So suggestions? Gotta be odds of evens or more.

Germany, Argentina double just under 2.5/1

I just can't see France doing it to be honest

If France blow my bet then at least we get to laugh at them lol

Knowing my luck they'll qualify and then Iceland will go and win at Croatia. I wouldn't even rule that out with my current run.

I don't think Joey Essex will win, he probably be shit at the trials and continually get voted in and people will get frustrated with him leading to him getting voted out but later on in the series.

He's this years Helen Flanagan. He'll do the most trials but he won't win it. No chance.

To be winning at Half Time:

Greece

Holland

Belgium

Newport

Wolves

135/1

Over 2.5:

Croatia v Iceland

Sweden v Portugal

Poland v Ireland

Holland v Colombia

Brazil v Chile

Newport v Braintree

York v Bristol Rovers

Dartford v Wrexham

139/1

Ukraine

Norway

Turkey

Cambridge

Wycombe

50p returns £88.20

Greece

Ireland

Belgium

Scunny

Northern Ireland U21

50p returns £29

Slovakia are 2/11 to beat Gibraltar in friendly tonight.

Gibraltar's only recognised player is Danny Higginbotham. First ever international.

Youd never ever get 2/11 on any other minnow like San Marino, Andorra etc losing.

How many?

Can get EVENS on -4. (France)

Over 12 TOTAL Match Corners is 9/5

In the first leg v Ukraine,  France won the corner count 9-2 and had 60% possession.

France had 9 corners at home to Finland

9 away at Belarus

10 away at Georgia.