Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I had £2.50 on France, Portugal, Greece & Croatia to qualify, that's actually got a chance of coming in :o would return a meager £12, utterly, utterly fvcking shite odds.

Also had £2.50 on England 1-3 Germany. Can't rule that out either. That returns £45 should it come in.

Well done Dan.

Had Ronaldo fgs @ 9/2 with Laddies, used a £5 freebet. Solid. Snuck on him at 2/1 to win the Ballon D'or literally seconds before the markets came moving in/closed.....surely he's got to win it??!

Starting doing a £10 rolling bet too, selected Croatia and Carlisle at just under evens...phew!

• Like 1

I had a horrible feeling he'd beaten me lol I had to check but it turns out he's been as inept as ever.

This could be the start of something remarkable...

Funny how quickly your normally depressed outlook changed!!!!!!     lol

It's only changed because the duck is finally over.

Hilarious. I only won £12. That is how desperate it became.

Lamby, just a tip, I'm in no real position to mock (although I still do, fvck it), scrap all your 50p bets this weekend, none of them will win. Put £5 on three teams. Three sensible teams, and not completely random ones. See where it gets you.

Well done Dan.

Had Ronaldo fgs @ 9/2 with Laddies, used a £5 freebet. Solid. Snuck on him at 2/1 to win the Ballon D'or literally seconds before the markets came moving in/closed.....surely he's got to win it??!

Starting doing a £10 rolling bet too, selected Croatia and Carlisle at just under evens...phew!

Cheers mate.

Ronaldo - I'm livid with myself. Didn't back him two weeks ago at 13/2.

Anyone reckon Oxford at 8/5 away to Gateshead in the FA cup is good value?

Oxford have been blowing hot and cold over the past 5 weeks they went on a terrible run before the last game which they won 3-1 away at Mansfield.

Decent price just depends which Oxford turn up, if they have kept the same team that won the last game then I would go for it.