Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

QPR & Wolves. Been a decent double a few times this year. 

Both at home and both have very good home records, QPR should beat Charlton comfortably if they play anything like they can and Wolves are odds against at home because Brentford are decent but Wolves are better. Bit of a risk though hence the price. 

Preston/Peterborough/Coventry all good teams playing bad teams at home although not much of a price about any of them (4/6 to 8/15 or so) considering the unpredictable nature of the lower leagues. 

Hahaha pressure's on!! Fingers crossed mate, be a nice return if it all pans out how it 'should' lol.

Haha no pressure mate, if it doesn't win it doesn't win :D

If it does, then cheers :thumbup:

What I really should've done, is go with the opposite of what Lamby said lol lol

QPR & Wolves. Been a decent double a few times this year. 

Both at home and both have very good home records, QPR should beat Charlton comfortably if they play anything like they can and Wolves are odds against at home because Brentford are decent but Wolves are better. Bit of a risk though hence the price. 

Preston/Peterborough/Coventry all good teams playing bad teams at home although not much of a price about any of them (4/6 to 8/15 or so) considering the unpredictable nature of the lower leagues. 

Went with scouse fox :thumbup:

At 2.81/1 :)

Think Wolves might be a little dodgy, Brentford are the form team in the league, but Wolves should be a different gravy against anybody in L1 if they play to there best.

gl though 

BTTS - £1 returns £51.00

Leeds v Middlesbrough

Millwall v Barnsley

Bristol City v Sheffield United

Crawley v Walsall

Burton v Bristol Rovers

Bury v Wimbledon

Cheltenham v Newport

BTTS & result - 50p returns £168.00

Newcastle v Norwich

Birmingham v Blackpool

Watford v Bolton

:fc:

Scrap that! Gutted!

Very close though!

Had a bit on Donny and wanna use £30 for a double.

Any thoughts?

Millwall look a great value at evens at home against Barnsley and they drew at QPR and Burnley away in their last two fixtures.

I don't like backing Leicester it usually bites me on the arse, a rule I usually stick by - Never back your own team.

But going off the stat the Nugent scores every time he has played at Portman Road i've got with Nugent to score anytime and Leicester to win @ 12/5.

Had a Lucky 15 which is looking pretty sorry for itselfs (But should Bobs Worth win i'll get my money back and a couple of quid profit)

12.45 @ Haydock - Far West. (Lost)

1.15 @ Haydock - Gorgehous Lliege. (Lost)

1.50 @ Haydock - More Of That. (Won - And a great ride A.P!)

3.00 @ Haydock - Bobs Worth. (Still to run)

I also back More Of That in a single so won abit off that, nothing to write home about though.

Got a Double @ Ascot in Annie Power (2.40) and Drumshambo (3.15).

Accumulator;

Man Utd

Newcastle

Wolves

Port Vale

Swansea

BTTS (Lamby bet);

Hull/Palace

Stoke/Sunderland

Wigan/Brighton

Burton/Bristol Rovers

Birmingham/Blackpool

Blackburn/Reading

Forest/Burnley

Bristol City/Sheff Utd

Everton/Liverpool

Leeds/Middlesborough.

And whilst in the bookies there was a price boost on Froch and Pacquiao win by KO's tonight as a double @ 2/1. I'm fairly confident both will win, whether they will by KO we'll see but I reckon 2/1 is a fairly decent price.

Bobs Worth very disappointing.

Silviniaco Conti looked good but faded, great run by Cue Card.

I've just got my fingers crossed Drumshambo does the business for me now :fc:

And well, I did say I never back Leicester because of what has happened, there is still a good majority of the match to pull it back though :unsure: