Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

If you opened an account though and want to trade don't use the cashout thing or trade there as you'll probably lose the bonus bet, trade on Betdaq to be safe or you could just leave it

I've had 2 bigger priced accy's tonight

Munich -1

Madrid -1

Man City -2

PSG -1

Juventus -1

£2= £48.71

Munich

Shakhtar

Madrid

PSG

Man City

Benfica

Man Utd vs Leverkusen Draw

£2= £66.92 hoping to get a few up on this and cashout. :fc:

Man Utd can fcuk off i've picked them out to win 3 times and never won and them and now they're killing me by winning easily today. I absolutely hate them. :dunno:

Hallelujah. 

PSG, Madrid & City. Much harder than it should've been. "fvcking fvck you PS fvcking G fvcking cvnting fvcks fvck off" is what i'd just finished typing when Cavani bags a winner. Thank the lord. 

Massively massively pissed off because I had a mixed accy and they all came in except Leverkusen/Utd BTTS when I thought I'd had over 2.5 but I got City and United the wrong way round. Nightmare. Will take the treble though. 

What does Void mean on a Asain Handicap accumulator?

will this get paid out?

Real -1.5 Won

Man City -2 Void

Juve -1 Won

Benfica Won

8/1 £15 on.

I don't know why it would be void, but if it is, it'll just be a treble instead of the 4 fold.
  • Like 1

I don't know why it would be void, but if it is, it'll just be a treble instead of the 4 fold.

I think its void because it was 4-2 don't they have to win by 3 clear goals as I had -2?

if they pay the rest out then sweet I've got 3 more similar bets.

edit: its paid out every bet but without Man City I think, deposited £20 on bet365 and balance is now £254 + those United bets not bad at all.

Edited by whoareyaaa

I think its void because it was 4-2 don't they have to win by 3 clear goals as I had -2?

if they pay the rest out then sweet I've got 3 more similar bets.

For it to win you would need 5-2. -2 at 4-2 is 2-2 technically so yeah it's void. Will get paid out at lower odds on your bet mate!

Jesus, you had a good night!! ^^^

Everytime I overlap my bets they always seem to fail lol

Re-couped some of my loses from earlier this week with a £2.50 7 fold that landed tonight at 23/1 lol.

If only Bayer Leverkusen could have netted and I would have won a £20 9/2 bet. Bastards!