Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Don't really like the look of many of the prem games tonight so will give that a miss.

Small amount of last nights winnings on Derby and Leeds to win at 4/1.

Derby are flying and Leeds are fairly decent at home. 

On my usual 5 longshots to either win or draw...

Had Doncaster at Birmingham (Drew)

Huddersfield at Bolton (Won)

Need for tonight:

Everton at United

Newcastle at Swansea 

West Brom home to Man City

Need 2 out of 3 to come in for a decent return, 3 out of 3 and it's even better!

Also, I put this on instead of having £20 on Ipswich, QPR, Reading, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea which would have returned £345, so it best return something as that's still on!

I'm not betting again in a while. The weekend and what happened last night just proves how predicting on the Football League is mainly due to luck. No-one can seriously say they tipped Barnsley to win at Brighton for any reason other than a freak result.

I honestly think if you picked the winners/draw for 12 Championship games in a weekend, and then picked them again with your eyes closed, you'd score a similar amount.

That's a terrific bet and very unlucky that you only got 35's on it.

Yeah, cheers mate. Still gutted to an extent that I only had £1 on it. I'm going to start doing under/over now instead of goals galore.

Not sure about tonight though, not many games and some are difficult to predict.

Edited by Fox92

Bet Details Date/Time Stake Return Sheff Wed @ 20/21
£2.00  Single
03/12/2013 20:30:06 2.00 3.91 Sheff Wed to score 4th goal @ 15/8
£2.00  Single
03/12/2013 20:10:10 2.00 0.00 Sheff Wed to score 3rd goal @ 15/8
£2.00  Single
03/12/2013 19:55:29 2.00 5.75 Sheff Wed @ 14/1
£2.00  Single
03/12/2013 19:52:47 2.00 30.00 Total for this period 

Stake £8.00  Return £39.66

No comment! Poxy cut and paste

Edited by Fifties Blue

I need to start betting on Everton games. I'm in a predictions league, called them to draw 3-3 with Liverpool and win 0-1 at Man Utd.

Back off Dan. I don't want you ruining their form when they are a decent team to bet on with reliable home form and better home odds than likes of Man City etc.

Just wondered peoples thoughts on Fulham at 7/4 vs Aston Villa

Fulham looked a lot better against Spurs, and with Meulensteen in charge, id be surprised if that positive reaction didnt continue. Plus, they are at home and Villa seem a bit of a hot and cold outfit.

I know Fulham have been on a horrendous run of losses but desperate for a win, they could edge it?