Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

4 selections.

All should win.

High(ish) stake

Bless him, he's listened

Put £5 into my account, used £2 tonight, £1 for tomorrow and £2 for Thursday/Friday, sorted. Hopefully it should win anyway, although the way my luck is at the moment.

Olympiacos

Madrid

Leverkusen

Man Utd

£2 returns £15.79

Bit more like it and I hope you win, as I have all four.

I put that 8 fold on in the end. It's not going too badly so far. Gala/Juve is going to be unbearable to watch if I've had 7 of the 8 come in...

I can't believe this. I've got 6 out of 7 coming in and the best team on the planet who were 2 up, are losing at home. This would be on a level of its own.

im sorry mate, thats hard to take

but right now, im rooting for man city

I can't believe this. I've got 6 out of 7 coming in and the best team on the planet who were 2 up, are losing at home. This would be on a level of its own.

Thats really hard to take. You know the luck is against you in those circumstances

Nah. Bayern will win 4-3 then Galatasaray will bag a 93rd minute winner tomorrow. Not sure where I stand on that game...

I think the Galatasaray v Juve game will still be on your bet because its within 24 hours, otherwise your 7 fold would be a 6 fold

I think, not 100%