Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Had a lovely night tonight

Started with a fiver, made that into £15 when Falkirk u20's took a 1-0 half time lead at 2/1

Put the £15 on Man Utd to score first v Shakhtar Donetsk and made that into just over £25 at 8/11

The stuck £25 on Man City who were 3-2 up with 20 to go v Bayern at evens which seemed WAY too generous.

£5 into £50

• Like 1

I'm on Olympiakos (-1) in one of my bets and so far they've missed just the TWO penalties against 10 man Anderlecht. The little bellends. 

Finally in the 94th minute after red card number 3 from penalty number 3 against an outfield player in goal they fúcking score one. 

Just Juve I'm waiting on, might cash out so I can have a play on something else tomorrow instead. 

Hmm Betfair won't let anyone cash out bets with Gala/Juve in so may aswell let it ride. 

The remainder of the Galatasaray v Juve game is being played tomorrow. 13 mins first half, full second half. Just in case any bets are relying on the result.

Do you know what time? 

Forgot what it feels like to win a football bet

EDIT : How the hell do Man City lose away to Sunderland (losing me money) with a first team, then go and beat Bayern in Germany with pretty much their bloody second team out (again losing me money)

Edited by EnderbyFox

My bet that included Juve DNB has been paid out. Ladbrokes simply voided the game.

Surprised really as I thought the so many days rule would kick in.

Decent night.

Invested heavily on Ronaldo anytime and Madrid -1. Also had them -2....should have come in. Small amount on Cambridge also.

Shame Rooney failed to net as that dented the profits made.