Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Lingfield was abandoned today, will the meeting be rescheduled or will all bets be classed as non-runners?

I've had a round robin, 2 at Leicester (Both winners) and 1 at Lingfield.

I currently stand at about £44 I think off the two winners.

Your other selection will be void.

I know when this happens on Lucky 15's you get your singles and doubles paid out twice. Not sure how it works on a round robin.

What happened?

Obviously they have partnerships with bookies however from what I understand at the minute they've been selling peoples data(names addresses etc) as well as the bookies funding his race horse. Not sure if it's Cornus(which I knew about) or another one infact Cornus might have been his Dads horse.

Oh not to mention if you've signed up through an affiliate with FA and you've had losses on your account. Basically you're funding his living.

I could go into more detail for other pages too.

Same goes for the majority of pages like his, you get a few decent ones but the majority are run by crooks and/or *****. No idea why so many people follow him.

Oh not to mention if you've signed up through an affiliate with FA and you've had losses on your account. Basically you're funding his living.

Do you follow betting scams on twitter?

He outed his personal twitter page as well.

I've been telling people for ages they're scamming people out of money, trying to friend people to follow their bet's..

I seen somewhere he earns around £2,000 per day off people following his bets.

There is too many deluded people who can't see past this who will always defend them, but they'll never get my money...

They're on a win/ win situation. Once they get a win people believe they're actually tipsters and continue to fund them.

They have offices where they work from now too.

He probably started off as "a normal guy posting bets", but the popularity attracted the bookies and they now pay him to take peoples money!

At the end of the day, fair play to him, he's made an absolute fortune just from posting on facebook and twitter, you can't get an easier way of making a living

Edited by kylestyle06

Do you follow betting scams on twitter?

He outed his personal twitter page as well.

It got leaked in the group I am in before Betting Scams started posting stuff on twitter. Timms used to be in our group also. Some of the stuff I read last night shocked me big time.

Worth keeping an eye on Ludogorets tonight (12/5 away at Zagreb). If the field a normal side they will win.

Backed them since game week 2 in the Europa and they've been worth every penny.

I looked closely at Ludogorets earlier today.

Im a little concerned about the possibility they play a weaker team, but i think they would be a good single tonight perhaps?

Their odds are now 3/1 and that concerns me a bit.

Edited by Donut