Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Just lol at fvcking Ludogorets and the possibility of them resting players for bigger games in a group with PSV & Zagreb. This is all a bit surreal.

Of course, the other option is Ludogorets might still have enough to win, in spite of resting a few. Theres hardly much on the line for Zagreb themselves with 1 point from 5 games.

Looks a great bet to me.

Valencia

Frankfurt

Tottenham

Genk

Ludogorets

Was gonna do £5 on them but the odds of Genk and Ludogorets scared me off and i've only gone for £1 on it, it pays just over 47/1, so whilst i'll be happy if it wins, i'll be gutted I didn't put the £5 on it! lol Can't win, nah (Obviously) hope it wins.

LUDOGORETS!

1-2!

C'mon, so if things stay the same I will go into the 8.05 KO's needing Tottenham and Genk to win. :fc:

Well, looks like Valencia managed to fuck that up for me, unless things happen very late on, thanks very much. Fuck off 'bankers'.

Edited by Matt

2-1 FT, think we've all found a new favourite team tonight haha.

Nice one Maybes good spot!!

No worries. Couldn't believe it when I looked back in here and saw Ludo were in everyones bets haha lol

I had some of them at 9/2 at half time. Buzzing with that. Fvcking love them.

Profits re-invested. BTTS in Lazio game for me.

Fancy a few nugs on Townsend as well. He's due.