Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

£5 on St Gallen to win returned £21.67

£6.67 on Tottenham to score next returned £8.34 (Put it on just when they got the free kick before the first goal)

£5 on Soldado to get a hat-trick returned £30 (placed just before his second)

Tottenham/Dynamo Kiev/Sevilla to win £5 returned £19.50

including lost bets turned £10 into £59.50. Love some in play betting and Europa League. 

BOOM.

£5 on St Gallen to win returned £21.67

£6.67 on Tottenham to score next returned £8.34 (Put it on just when they got the free kick before the first goal)

£5 on Soldado to get a hat-trick returned £30 (placed just before his second)

Tottenham/Dynamo Kiev/Sevilla to win £5 returned £19.50

including lost bets turned £10 into £59.50. Love some in play betting and Europa League. 

BOOM.

Thats some top inplay right there

There a game currently going on in Trinidad

UWI FC vs Seaview Garden FC. Its half time, and its 8-0 to UWI FC.

Ive backed over 9.5 goals in the game at evens.

I know absolutely nothing about the teams, and im sure no one else does, but this seems too good to be true.

It probably is too good to be true

10th goal has just gone in between UWI FC v Seaview Garden

Evens bet won.

I just wish a few of you were here to have seen the tip and taken advantage of the easiest even money bet youll even see in your life.

There a game currently going on in Trinidad

UWI FC vs Seaview Garden FC. Its half time, and its 8-0 to UWI FC.

Ive backed over 9.5 goals in the game at evens.

I know absolutely nothing about the teams, and im sure no one else does, but this seems too good to be true.

It probably is too good to be true

Haha I had a silly account rounder on all the late south american games and had them at 2/9, couldn't believe it when I saw they were 8-0 up. Willhill have completely removed them from the site.

Haha I had a silly account rounder on all the late south american games and had them at 2/9, couldn't believe it when I saw they were 8-0 up. Willhill have completely removed them from the site.

Good man!

I dont think ive ever seen a "serious" (i use that term loosely in this case) game that has been 8-0 at half time!!

:thumbup::scarf: :scarf:

Well, frankly, im laughing my head off at Bet365 right now and their ridiculous prices over this FARCE

They offered me evens, when the game was 8-0 on over 9.5 goals. stuck £20 on it and won.

Then, as if that wasnt bad enough, after 91 minutes, they offered me 5/6 that there wouldnt be another goal.

Stuck £40 on it and now ive got £73.20.

Bet365, youve dropped an absolute clanger tonight, so im raising a glass to you right now.

LOVE IT

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Any thoughts on QPR away at Blackpool on saturday foxestalk people?

11/10 on bet365.

Blackpool must have an absolutely ungodly amount of suspensions going into the game with 5 recent red cards, and im sure that with us to come, and us meeting Burnley in the early kick off, Harry will be looking for a big 3 points here to really put the squeeze on at the top of the table.

Seems good value to me, but wondered others thoughts ahead of the game

11/10 on bet365.

Blackpool must have an absolutely ungodly amount of suspensions going into the game with 5 recent red cards, and im sure that with us to come, and us meeting Burnley in the early kick off, Harry will be looking for a big 3 points here to really put the squeeze on at the top of the table.

Quite like that. Will be on board.

11/10 on bet365.

Few recent weeks QPR have let me down in various accy's. Bet if I stay away again they'll come in.

Newcastle

Blackburn

QPR

Peterborough

£2.50

Btts and win

man city

reading

cov

cheltenham

30p yankee and 50p acca

draws:

Cardiff vs West brom

West Ham vs Sunderland

Barnsley vs Yeovil

Bournemouth vs Birmingham

50p trebles/4 fold

man city

Leicester

Brentford

port vale

£3.50

everton -1

celtic -1

chelsea -1

ipswich dnb

wolves

£2

Edited by chrishlcfc

So in the past i've seen people talking about betting on the darts and whilst i've never too much interest I think I noticed it was quite profitable?

With the World Championships starting tonight has anyone got any advice or tips?

Not sure I will be betting on it but I do like watching the darts - mainly for the fans and atmosphere there! Looks great, would love to go one year.

I need Ballyalton in the 3.45 @ Cheltenham to win for about £35 on a Lucky 15 (Currently 2 winners, 1 loser, with Ballyalton to race)

Edited by Matt

So in the past i've seen people talking about betting on the darts and whilst i've never too much interest I think I noticed it was quite profitable?

With the World Championships starting tonight has anyone got any advice or tips?

Not sure I will be betting on it but I do like watching the darts - mainly for the fans and atmosphere there! Looks great, would love to go one year.

I need Ballyalton in the 3.45 @ Cheltenham to win for about £35 on a Lucky 15 (Currently 2 winners, 1 loser, with Ballyalton to race)

I tend to stick away from the 'to win' odds and go for highest checkout, most 180's etc. During the grand slam some bookies were doing highest checkout, most 180's and win as a single bet with the odds generally very decent.

Newcastle

Leeds

Brighton

Preston

Wolves

Southend

121/1

Over 2.5:

Chelsea v Palarse

Everton v Fulham

Huddersfield v Reading

Watford v Wednesday