Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Been given a decent word for The Sneakster is the 2.50

This mare is still a maiden but ran a cracker LTO when she was jus nabbed on the run in after running prominently throughout.

Phil Kinsella rode the winner that day and is on board this afternoon taking a nice little 3lb off.

She is well fancied to break her duck by connections and at around 5/1 is a decent price.

Not saying its gonna win, but maybe a e/w bet to nothing. You back it e/w and get nothing back. lol.

Been given a decent word for The Sneakster is the 2.50

This mare is still a maiden but ran a cracker LTO when she was jus nabbed on the run in after running prominently throughout.

Phil Kinsella rode the winner that day and is on board this afternoon taking a nice little 3lb off.

She is well fancied to break her duck by connections and at around 5/1 is a decent price.

Not saying its gonna win, but maybe a e/w bet to nothing. You back it e/w and get nothing back. lol.

PU The Sneakster (IRE) 11-0 P Kinsella (3) S A Brookshaw 9 5/1 jf

soon behind, tailed off when pulled up before 5 out

Unlucky - Fillies are a nightmare to back

PU The Sneakster (IRE) 11-0 P Kinsella (3) S A Brookshaw 9 5/1 jf

soon behind, tailed off when pulled up before 5 out

Unlucky - Fillies are a nightmare to back

The 4pm Newmarket is an interesting race - my moneys on Indian Trail to place

My bet for the weekend will be a £3 win Patent on the three play off winners:

WBA (3/1), Blackpool (9/4) & Bristol Rovers (11/4).

Just over £300 for all three.

Heres to happy days :thumbup:

Im considering a £5 trixie on Saints (11/4), Blackpool (11/5) & Hinckley United (10/11)

Treble is 20.5/1

Would return around £227

Edited by Maybes

He'll win £299.81 with those odds.

I'd go for a £5 trixie rather then a £3 patent, that would pay nearly £450 for the same outlay of £20 you just wouldn't get paid out on the singles.

I take it that a trixie would be 3 dbles and the treble? Not a bet Ive ever used before... Used to going for that lucky 15 single winner thats why i favour the patent, but may heed your advice this time... :thumbup:

I take it that a trixie would be 3 dbles and the treble? Not a bet Ive ever used before... Used to going for that lucky 15 single winner thats why i favour the patent, but may heed your advice this time... :thumbup:

Yeah bottom line is whether you want to include singles as a cover bet (half).

Bolton to go down next season................similar circs to Charlton this season. Don't know what the odds are yet.

Full title & relegation odds are not usally made available until after the play-offs are finished and the odds compilers know who will be in which league.

I would imagine the favourite to be rlegated from the premiership will be the club that goes up via the play-offs as is usually the case and Bolton will be around 25/1