Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Haha quality mate I had cambridge utd score today in the 94th and the only place I could find the score was on twitter! Refreshed that newsfeed with a passion! And the rest was history.

Aye, the match was listed as postponed along with several other matches in my phone- what was going on?

Preston screwed me over yesterday- They decided to fail to win their away game in first time for 8 games soon as I bet on them. Typical. All irrelevant as Southend and Posh broke my heart as well anyway.

Sunday slips

Bayer

Fiorentina

Juve

Ajax

Vitesse

Benifca

50p returns £3.03

Man Utd

R. Sociedad

A.Madrid

Bordeuax

50p returns £3.63 

Got a nice lucky 15 today but can't copy and paste it in here

Found a misprice earlier and backed at 50/1 each way as was 12/1 everywhere else. B365 now shortened to 14/1. No idea about the horse but we shall see. Broke the cardinal rule of never dabbling in something you don't know about. Could lay it all of on betfair for guaranteed profit I guess. Money to be made with odds checker, an account with every online bookie and of course betfair.

Christmas bonus

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Meant to say yesterday, cheers for that! I had under 50p in my account after placing my Saturday bets so came on here looking for something over 20/1 as an extra. Picked yours but at the last minute nearly changed the draw to a Bury win, glad I never. Only put just over 30p on it but made about two five pound notes. My 2/1 'banker' treble and yours were the only winners I had but doubled up for the day. CHEERS  :santa:

2ci9zzb.jpg

• Like 1

I need to start looking at singles because I've had a few lately which have been debated a bit on here - Benfica, Napoli, and then QPR yesterday, and they've all come in. Problem is I just don't earn nearly enough to be sticking £20 on a bet.

Might stick an ambitious accy on for next weekend. Fvck it.

Tempted to stick a quid or two on one of those eight folds where you pick one team from the following leagues; Premier League, Championship, League One, League Two, Ligue 1, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga.

Only done one, didn't actually back it, and all eight won.

Replace Ligue 1 (winter break) with the SPL, and I'd say...

Liverpool v Cardiff

Derby v Doncaster

Leyton Orient v Crawley

Fleetwood v Cheltenham

Dortmund v Hertha

Cagliari v Napoli

Atletico v Levante

Celtic v Hearts

I need to start looking at singles because I've had a few lately which have been debated a bit on here - Benfica, Napoli, and then QPR yesterday, and they've all come in. Problem is I just don't earn nearly enough to be sticking £20 on a bet.

Might stick an ambitious accy on for next weekend. Fvck it.

Just save up and bet a single with a bigger stake less regularly rather than smaller, but more speculative bets.

In the long run, the ambitious acca puts much more advantage into the hands of the bookmaker due to the overrend the bookmaker puts on the odds.

Of course, this would take some of the enjoyment away if you like to have a weekly flutter.

Put 50p on a 13 team acca in the morning just for the sake of it.

****ing Bolton and Bayer Leverkusen only ones to let me down.

So at 7pm thought I should put another one on and stuck 20 on a fivefold:

Napoli

Athletico

Zulte waregem

Porto

Club Brugge

4 of em won easily and club Brugge 2 up at half time managed to draw 2-2! The worst feeling!

Oh well, the £590 I made yesterday will keep me going haha