Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Newcastle

Forest

Leeds

Wolves

Wycombe

55/1

Sunderland

Ipswich

MK Dons

Oxford

Motherwell

31/1

Well spotted re Wycombe. How did you spotted that?

Barnet

Dag & Red

Newport

50p returns £3.73

Took me a while to shop around to find a treble that returns over £3 with a 50p bet!

Man Utd

Derby

Alfreton

Luton

Dundee

M.City

50p returns £4.38. I can't find a plausible treble so I ended up with first four teams above in a fourfold to return over £3 but I realised I have nothing to lose by adding two hot favourites teams for an acca insurance and an increased returns.

BTTS

Preston/Brentford
MK Dons/Port Vale
Swindon/Coventry
York/Oxford
Welling Utd/Wrexham
Halifax/Forest Green
Braintree/Macclesfield

Cheers

Sunderland

West Brom

Newcastle

£10 pays £90. Free £10 bet if it loses (Titanbet)

Ptit Zig 20/1 in the 3.35 @ Ascot on saturday. £5 ew

Ptit Zig came 2nd so paid out about £30. Stuck the free £10 bet on...

Southampton v Spurs DRAW

Everton

Fiorentina

Espanyol

25/1

Had some good results recently.

These were my three bets yesterday:

Leicester @ 27/10
£5.00  Single
21/12/2013 08:53:56 5.00 18.50 Tornado Battle @ 25/1
Mumgos Debut @ 8/1
Doubles, 1  bet * £5.00  EW
21/12/2013 08:52:42 10.00 108.75 Mumgos Debut @ 8/1
£5.00  EW  Single
21/12/2013 08:52:42 10.00 15.00

I'll post up today's selections in a moment,.

I decided to follow this mate as you seem to know this business inside out!

What are the possibilities now? Seems like a decent start?

Great to hear from you. Hope all are well and you and yours have a great Christmas.

As I expect you know, a trixie is 4 bets from 3 selections, 3 doubles and one treble.

As such, we've won nothing yet (although I did all back that selection on its own elsewhere e/w), but it is a solid start.

For any return at all we are looking for one of the other runners to place at least. For a nice return, we need both to win. All of our bets remain live, at this point, including the treble, which is where we'll be hoping to hit.

Money has come for both the other runners since I placed it, so fingers crossed. You never really know in this game, but I've banked winnings yesterday and I'm still playing with bookies' money here, so its all good.

I should point out, its also a high stake for me, a £5 e/w trixie costs £40, which for me remains a sizeable sort of amount of money, so here's hoping for some profit!

Should have added - in theory, on paper, our worst shot has placed and we might expect the other two more fancied runners to go better, but of course it doesn't always work that way!

Edited by The People's Hero

Great to hear from you. Hope all are well and you and yours have a great Christmas.

As I expect you know, a trixie is 4 bets from 3 selections, 3 doubles and one treble.

As such, we've won nothing yet (although I did all back that selection on its own elsewhere e/w), but it is a solid start.

For any return at all we are looking for one of the other runners to place at least. For a nice return, we need both to win. All of our bets remain live, at this point, including the treble, which is where we'll be hoping to hit.

Money has come for both the other runners since I placed it, so fingers crossed. You never really know in this game, but I've banked winnings yesterday and I'm still playing with bookies' money here, so its all good.

I should point out, its also a high stake for me, a £5 e/w trixie costs £40, which for me remains a sizeable sort of amount of money, so here's hoping for some profit!

And to you mate, Merry Christmas to you and the (increasing by the minute) family!

I only had a tenner in total, only won 35 quid yesterday in the end. Fingers crossed indeed...