Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Macclesfield v Hyde

Everton v Sunderland

Brentford v Swindon

Bury v Scunthorpe

Eastbourne Borough v Whitehawk

£20 = £335

Value here seems to be Scunthorpe looking at the form. You can get them on 365 at 19/10

Everton and Eastbourne screwing me over so far. Everton down to 10 men too. Could have cashed out for £50 5 mins in, probably should have!

The New One & Cue Card double. Just over 7/1.

Lamby. If you want VALUE hit Man City WIN & BTTS at around 2/1. Large(50p ;) )single on that you'll be laughing.

Two seconds on the horses which I didn't manage to get on because my William Hill was playing up earlier but everything else won!

Got on that Man City win/btts that I think Ashley suggested :thumbup:  but only got 13/8. Still not bad.

Man Utd had me sweating, but the double is in nicely.

Was going for your double aswell but forgot to get it on yesterday when I had the chance. Kicked myself when I remembered today.

£1 ew trixie

1.00 Kempton, Astre De La Cour 7/2

1.20 Leopardstown, Sizing Europe 3/1

2.00 Kempton, Scholastica 7/2

The 2.55 @ Leopardstown has about 30 runners, Paddy paying 5 places so had a couple of punts...

Spring Heeled 16/1

The Amarillo Kid 33/1

small ew singles and a reverse forecast just in case.

For all the boxing day racing hype, I personally think it's a better days racing today, certainly (dare I say it) easier to pick, obviously we'll see if that's true later :giggle:

I can tell you, it wasn't easier to pick.

Again after yesterday not even a place, 2 days in a row! I normally get something back even if it is a small amount, very rarely do I not even get a place. Shocking.

Absolutely shocking.

I can tell you, it wasn't easier to pick.

Again after yesterday not even a place, 2 days in a row! I normally get something back even if it is a small amount, very rarely do I not even get a place. Shocking.

Absolutely shocking.

Same here, my selections were complete gash, not even a place.

Anyone know any bookies taking bets on ALL 3 teams to be promoted from Championship? Had a quick look online on my phone but not seen anything.

Mainly out of curiosity to see odds on all 3 E. miss teams to go up, but I'd like to see if there's any value on something like Leicester/QPR/Derby

Anyone know any bookies taking bets on ALL 3 teams to be promoted from Championship? Had a quick look online on my phone but not seen anything.

Mainly out of curiosity to see odds on all 3 E. miss teams to go up, but I'd like to see if there's any value on something like Leicester/QPR/Derby

Can't you just go online and select which 3 you want and put it in a treble?

Seems you can with Boyle Sports. Leicester (8/11), QPR (2/5) & Derby (11/8) to be promoted, £10 treble pays out £57.43

Edit. PP wouldn't allow the treble, 3 x singles only with them.

Edited by separator