Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Todays tips from One Piece Missing...

Exclusive Members Tips for the 11th May 2007

CHESTER 16:35 - SOUTH O'THE BORDER

Unexposed horse that had a number of good runs last term including a second place on its last trip, R Hughes in the saddle is a positive and can expose this field at this distance, needs good pace from off, shortlist.

LINGFIELD 13:40 - NICOMEDIA

Experienced three year old horse that was excellent on its last trip when finishing first, likes the distance and the course and ground should suit, experienced claimer in the saddle is positive and R Hannon training is a plus, shortlist.

NOTTINGHAM 16:45 - CEREDIG

Lightly trained horse but do not oppose in this field especially after finsihing an impressive ninth in its last race, distance is questionable but experienced claimer in the saddle helps weight, needs a good pace form off to figure, each-way claim.

HAMILTON 20:20 - FORTRESS

Solid horse that was excellent on its last run when unluckly finishing down the field when hampered in second, course and distance are positive and weight should not pose a problem, J Quinn in the saddle gives this all the chances, shortlist.

WINCANTON 20:00 - GREEN GO

Useful yet unexposed horse but do not oppose in this field dispite stiff competition, experience at this course is the problem for this nine year old but Charlie Studd in the saddle helps, each-way claims if gets a prominent position from off.

DOWNPATRICK 20:40 - NORTH LODGE

Excellent horse that was solid on last trip and should have too much for this limited field in the places, ground is ideal and the trip should suit if gets held up early, claimer in the saddle is a positive, each-way claims.

WEXFORD 19:25 - CHRONOMATIC

Solid horse that is having its first run of the term under E Doyle, third on last trip and can go better here in questionable field especially if held up early, claimer in the saddle helps weight although distance could be a problem, shortlist.

Im off to the gym now so I`ll no doubt do the ritual and pop into the Ladbrokes or Hills which are a few yards away lol

Time to spin the rouletter wheel on the machines and annoy the young ladies behind the counter lol

Good luck to all today.

If you back the draw in the first leg of all of the play-off semi-finals you are likely to show a profit. In the past twenty years 39% of all such matches have ended in draws which indicates that the price of the draw should be below 13/8. The draw in these games is generally priced up at 9/4.

If you back the draw in the first leg of all of the play-off semi-finals you are likely to show a profit. In the past twenty years 39% of all such matches have ended in draws which indicates that the price of the draw should be below 13/8. The draw in these games is generally priced up at 9/4.

Got a £20 double on Derby and Hearts to draw their games @ 10/1

£40 treble on MK Dons, Forest and WBA to win the play-offs

Got a £20 double on Derby and Hearts to draw their games @ 10/1

£40 treble on MK Dons, Forest and WBA to win the play-offs

That read so well until the word draw.

Went to the Dogs last night (Hall Green). I was given the tip, bet trap 6 & 3 reverse forecast all night and you'll be up by the end of the night, I did this for the first 2 or 3 races and it was coming off (I know i'd been given the tip to do all night but after the 3rd race though this ain't gonna happen) so what happened on the next 3 races? 6 & 3 came in :frusty: Could have probably been 40 odd quid up!

Instead I won 10 quid and was down about 25 quid (I think...Abit confused how much I spent on beer, e.t.c, and how much I lost on betting)

had £5 on half time draw fulltime bristol rovers yesterday 7/2

bet for today £5

Manu to beet westham

Portsmouth to beet Arsenal

M'boro to beet Fulham

Watford to beet Newcastle

mine are

Man u Draw

Arsenal

Newcastle

Aston Villa

Blackburn draw

Guest Gist
Full title & relegation odds are not usally made available until after the play-offs are finished and the odds compilers know who will be in which league.

I would imagine the favourite to be rlegated from the premiership will be the club that goes up via the play-offs as is usually the case and Bolton will be around 25/1

I think I'll be backing Sunderland to stay up and Wigan and Fulham to go down.

Don't eat Yellow snow.

Good bet.

I think Fulham will go down too but I would hold fire before spending any money on this betting market until we see what transfers are arranged.

I was going to back Leeds with Skybet to win D1 at 5s but am holding on to see who they sell and who comes in.

Funniest odds ive ever seen !!! :laugh:

Ladbrokes are offering these bad boys:

Mourinho's Dog Specials

Chelsea to win FA Cup, Drogba to score in final and Mourinho's dog to stay in England 6/1

Dog to appear in dugout with Mourinho 100/1

Mourinho's dog to make pitch invasion at Wembley 200/1

Arsenal to tap up Mourinhos dog in London hotel this summer 500/1

Mourinho to select his dog and Drogba to play up front at Wembley 5000/1

Edited by Wilkesy