Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Same here, my selections were complete gash, not even a place.

Bloody joke!

Although the last 2 days i've tried a different strategy, for months i've been doing Lucky 15's, had the odd decent win but on a whole i've won my money back, so the last 2 days i've gone for singles, doubles and trebles, not even had a place.

Think i'll go back to a Lucky 15 tomorrow.

Bloody joke!

Although the last 2 days i've tried a different strategy, for months i've been doing Lucky 15's, had the odd decent win but on a whole i've won my money back, so the last 2 days i've gone for singles, doubles and trebles, not even had a place.

Think i'll go back to a Lucky 15 tomorrow.

Agreed, L15 or patents for me. Ironically I fancied a Silviniaco Conti / My Tent Or Yours double on boxing day but never got around to backing it. Oh well nevermind.

Seems you can with Boyle Sports. Leicester (8/11), QPR (2/5) & Derby (11/8) to be promoted, £10 treble pays out £57.43

Edit. PP wouldn't allow the treble, 3 x singles only with them.

Didn't think it would work as a treble though seeing as each result affects the next?

I remember cheekily trying earlier in the year to have a double for Andy Murray to win SPOTY and Wimbledon but no one was having it :(

Grimbsy

Alfreton

Braintree

Halifax

50p returns £4.53

I'm ashamed to even post my second slip...

Man Utd
Man City
Wrexham
Bromley
Hamilton
Arenas Club de Getxo  :xmaslaugh:

50p returns £4.80

I know I know, I'm a bad person.
Edited by ChickenBoy

Also had a quick look tomorrow. Some great value out there- Wolves at evens is a bit of a criminal considering Orient's poor recent form and poor away record. Derby,Rochdale, Colchester,Huddersfield,Forest,Brentford all have quite good values as well. 

Edited by ChickenBoy