Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Shit or bust for my Bet365 account, again, Obviously I don't want to lose, I want to win but I kinda want my account to be closed, i'm sick of having £5 left and then winning only for me to be in same situation a week or two later - Yes I could withdraw the money in the account and close it but for £5 I may aswell have a bet with it.

Basically all I am saying is I seem to be getting nowhere with my Bet365 account, I've seen someone (Maybe a couple of people) mention how they believe certain accounts are lucky for them on here, I'm kind of the same and my Bet365 account is certainly not one of them.

Anyway £5 double;

2.30 @ Haydock - Urban Hymn

3.05 @ Haydock - Bobcatbilly

Like I say obviously I want to win but I hope I can push on and make this account successful if I do, if I don't win the account is closed - I'd put more money in and start again but I don't believe in Bet365's 'bonus' policy, I think it's a scam, also people say they like the layout of their website - I think it's god awful.

:crylaugh:

Winner!

£22.50 back.

Right time to start getting somewhere with this account.

It's amazing the amount of times i've been down to my last £5 in the account thought 'Fuck it' and won got back up to 20-odd-quid then a week or two later be back down the £5 and thinking 'Fuck it' again.

Well i've been given another lifeline with the account, lets hope I can make the most of it this time.

:crylaugh:

Winner!

£22.50 back.

Right time to start getting somewhere with this account.

It's amazing the amount of times i've been down to my last £5 in the account thought 'Fuck it' and won got back up to 20-odd-quid then a week or two later be back down the £5 and thinking 'Fuck it' again.

Well i've been given another lifeline with the account, lets hope I can make the most of it this time.

So when you're down to £0 you close accounts down?

So when you're down to £0 you close accounts down?

No, I've not done this with my Will Hill or SkyBet accounts because I like their offers, I like their websites, so whenever I've been out of funds on those websites, i've put money back on them, but I can't see me putting more money in my Bet365 account because I don't like their 'bonus' policy, I don't think their offers are anything that great, certainly no better than what I can already get and i'm not too keen on their website layout.

Edited by Matt

Any reason why this mug treble loses on Wednesday?

Manchester City, Liverpool, Arsenal?

Early kick off. Hull have been playing well and won't be push overs for Liverpool. Despite how their doing this season, I still don't trust Arsenal not to **** these kinds games up.

I can't be arsed to scour 521 pages of this thread... so, if I was to open just one online betting account, which is the best one? I'm sure you'll all have differing opinions but some sort of guidance would be useful. I have an Android phone and tablet so a good Android app is crucial.

Cheers.

Arsenal

Chelsea

Swindon

MK Dons

Celtic

Maccesfield

0.50p returns £7.02

Alfreton

Ipswich

Motherwell

0.50p returns £5.83

BTTS

Bolton/Middlesborough

Posh/Brentford

Scunthorpe/Rochdale

Aldershit/Forest Green

Newport/Oxford

Rotherdam/Coventry

Braintree/Cambridge

I can't be arsed to scour 521 pages of this thread... so, if I was to open just one online betting account, which is the best one? I'm sure you'll all have differing opinions but some sort of guidance would be useful. I have an Android phone and tablet so a good Android app is crucial.

Cheers.

Depends on the types of bets you're gonna be going for and your stakes and what types of bonuses you'd want. 

Would it just be for a fiver accumulator on the footy once or twice a week? Or are we talking 5/10 quid a race throughout the week and big stakes on singles when you're feeling confident? 

If you're a newcomer and just wanna go for the footy bets weekly I'd suggest PaddyPower or SkyBet (both have very easy to use, nice looking apps, too). PP wil give you nice deals and play on their "punters friend"/"justice" type of thing, along with gimmicks and stuff that casual punters will enjoy. SkyBet don't have the best odds all that often (will probably cost you a fiver in winnings if you were to nail an acca, so not all bad) but do have good priceboosts and of course the £5 free bet club, bet a fiver a week and get a free one the next week. 

If you're gonna go big on singles and take it seriously keep opening new accounts and checking who has the best odds all the time. To be honest I'd open a few new ones (Paddy, Sky, 365 and maybe WillyHill) or something, because every time you join a new bookie you get a free bet offer (either money back if you lose, matched bet for your 1st stake etc), so may as well take advantage of a few of them if you wish. 

I use Betfair because I like the exchange, but if I'm going for an accumulator I tend to put my money in PaddyPower in Bet365. To be honest they're much of a muchness, people prefer one to another for certain offers or certain aesthetics on their apps and things. Have a browse around and like I say maybe set up 2 or 3 accounts to get the signing up bonus and then settle on whichever you like the most. 

Depends on the types of bets you're gonna be going for and your stakes and what types of bonuses you'd want. 

Would it just be for a fiver accumulator on the footy once or twice a week? Or are we talking 5/10 quid a race throughout the week and big stakes on singles when you're feeling confident? 

If you're a newcomer and just wanna go for the footy bets weekly I'd suggest PaddyPower or SkyBet (both have very easy to use, nice looking apps, too). PP wil give you nice deals and play on their "punters friend"/"justice" type of thing, along with gimmicks and stuff that casual punters will enjoy. SkyBet don't have the best odds all that often (will probably cost you a fiver in winnings if you were to nail an acca, so not all bad) but do have good priceboosts and of course the £5 free bet club, bet a fiver a week and get a free one the next week. 

If you're gonna go big on singles and take it seriously keep opening new accounts and checking who has the best odds all the time. To be honest I'd open a few new ones (Paddy, Sky, 365 and maybe WillyHill) or something, because every time you join a new bookie you get a free bet offer (either money back if you lose, matched bet for your 1st stake etc), so may as well take advantage of a few of them if you wish. 

I use Betfair because I like the exchange, but if I'm going for an accumulator I tend to put my money in PaddyPower in Bet365. To be honest they're much of a muchness, people prefer one to another for certain offers or certain aesthetics on their apps and things. Have a browse around and like I say maybe set up 2 or 3 accounts to get the signing up bonus and then settle on whichever you like the most.

Thanks mate, that's very useful. I'd only be a casual better, the odd acca etc.