Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Newcastle

Birmingham

Brentford

Chesterfield

Cambridge

57/1

Sunderland

M'boro

Bradford

Burton

Grimsby

64/1

Over 2.5:

Stoke v Everton

Burnley v Hudds

MK Dons v Colchester

Newport v Oxford

Dundee v Aberdeen

Braintree v Cambridge

64/1

Decided to pick 2 horses on the 1200 & 1230 Lingfield cards today. No research apart from the odds and form on the card. Went for Ocean Applause & Perfect Persuasion. Both won. £1 ew double paid £29.36, Reinvested some of it on...

QPR v Donny DRAW

Reading v Forest DRAW

Yeovil

£1.25 pays £83

MK Dons, Swindon, Wolves. £5 pays £28

Everton

Sunderland v Villa DRAW

Palace

Fulham v West Sham DRAW

£3 pays £171

Derby v Wigan over 2.5

Ipswich

Man U

£5 pays £33

Just a quick note for people it said in the sun today that Newport had 2 goalkeepers out injured and are looking at maybe having to play an outfield player in goal, you can get 19/10 on Oxford if anyone is interested.

Should be an interesting game anyway probably best home record against best away record in the league

Just a quick note for people it said in the sun today that Newport had 2 goalkeepers out injured and are looking at maybe having to play an outfield player in goal, you can get 19/10 on Oxford if anyone is interested.

Should be an interesting game anyway probably best home record against best away record in the league

Their first choice keeper has been cleared to play.

Waghorn first scorer, Leicester to win 2-0.

Last time I had a feeling like this was Vardy 1-0 v QPR, so here's hoping for today :fc:

Wish I could find odds though, It seem most sites think Waghorn still plays for MILLLLLLLLLL lol

Mind you, on the other hand this is the type of game we lose, 3/1 MILLLLLLLL anyone?

I forgot that I'd put a bet on at the start of December on my PP account - Leeds & Derby to win and McCormack to score first vs Wigan same day. Was a £5 double. Returned £35 lol. There's me thinking my PP account would be empty.

Anyway, today:

Arsenal

Leeds

Liverpool

Burnley

Preston

£5 returns £64. Money back if one of them fails.

I forgot that I'd put a bet on at the start of December on my PP account - Leeds & Derby to win and McCormack to score first vs Wigan same day. Was a £5 double. Returned £35 lol. There's me thinking my PP account would be empty.

Anyway, today:

Arsenal

Leeds

Liverpool

Burnley

Preston

£5 returns £64. Money back if one of them fails.

I've had Arsenal in an accumulator and I've only just read their injury list of Giroud, Ramsey, Ozil and Gibbs all out, and Rosicky, Wilshere and Walcott all very doubtful. You'd hope they'd have enough to beat Cardiff, but they are practically missing a whole midfield.

I've had Arsenal in an accumulator and I've only just read their injury list of Giroud, Ramsey, Ozil and Gibbs all out, and Rosicky, Wilshere and Walcott all very doubtful. You'd hope they'd have enough to beat Cardiff, but they are practically missing a whole midfield.

Yeah I stuck my bets on then did my Fantasy League and then it clicked lol.

But then they still do have Flamini, Cazorla, Arteta and Gnabry.

I know Gnabry is a youngster but that's still a pretty good midfield to call upon. Podolski will probably drop in to midfield and Bendtner will play up top.

And going by Fantasy League, Walcott/Wilshere have 75% chance of playing?

Arsenal

Leicester

Chesterfield

Brentford

Wolves

Now I can name a few reason why i'm not too confident of this bet, Arsenal always do the opposite to whatever I bet on an Arsenal game, I'm a strong believer in never betting on your own team, and I can see us struggling today, Wolves seem to be not doing as good as they should atm, but I think at just over 15/1 that represents decent value. Besides it's free £5 bet anyway.