Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Arsenal

Leicester

Chesterfield

Brentford

Wolves

Now I can name a few reason why i'm not too confident of this bet, Arsenal always do the opposite to whatever I bet on an Arsenal game, I'm a strong believer in never betting on your own team, and I can see us struggling today, Wolves seem to be not doing as good as they should atm, but I think at just over 15/1 that represents decent value. Besides it's free £5 bet anyway.

And it seems all my reasoning against this bet is correct. FFS!

As I posted that Arsenal score, So it's just Wolves letting me down, C'mon 10 man Wolves get a last minute winner! Please!

Edited by Matt

Don't quite understand how Wolves are doing so well, being 2nd, 3 points behind the leaders because I seem to have bet on them alot this season and they seem to have let me down alot, not sure how that works?

It's a shit league.

Rangers are playing bottom of the league tonight, basically rangers are a different class beat them 6-0 in the reverse fixture early this season. Rangers WIN TO NIL is 11/10. Not on my self just putting it out there for people x

7/8 on BTTS for me. Three games were called off. Bloody Rochdale.

Also got one team incorrect on other two slips. MK Dons and Ipswich the guilty parties.

Derby, Southampton, Mansfield and Burton for me. Stuck the last one on quite randomly due to a workmate tipping me and I've just looked at Burton's recent results lol what a dreadful tip.

Derby, Southampton, Mansfield and Burton for me. Stuck the last one on quite randomly due to a workmate tipping me and I've just looked at Burton's recent results lol what a dreadful tip.

Hahaha, I would have thought Derby will score as well. I agree with Burton though, I have been including them on my accies occasionally lately due to their good form but it always scare me how fond they are for a 1-0 win.

I love a late goal.

QPR yesterday to win me £139.09!

Dundee just scored a 92nd minute goal and Peterhead 93rd minute goal(according to BET365). I need Rangers now for £75.38!

Cash out is on £52.72 letting it run though Rangers should win comfortably tonight.

Edited by Ashley