Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

The FA cup is a pretty random affair with changeable teams and upset potential, but any thoughts on Hull at 2/1 as a single away to Middlesbrough?

The odds tend to suggest Bruce will play a weak team, but if he puts out a half respectable side, seems like a decent bet to me.

Any thoughts foxestalk?

Personally, i see middlesbrough winning that one, they are decent odds though, maybe worth a punt :)

Story of my betting today, done £30 worth of bets today, did luton only to not realise they were an early kick off in one bet, then on another I put man city in as one of my bankers, never do facking early kick offs.

Haha. My golden rules for betting are- Never bet on early kick offs due to the potential of dampening the betting for rest of the day. Always double check your slip before submitting it. Never place same team on multiple slips. Never bet on Leicester. Do you guys have any more?

Haha. My golden rules for betting are- Never bet on early kick offs due to the potential of dampening the betting for rest of the day. Always double check your slip before submitting it. Never place same team on multiple slips. Never bet on Leicester. Do you guys have any more?

Never bet on the late kick off either. If all your other results come in and you're left watching Man City or Chelsea or whoever, toothlessly draw against the likes of Sunderland or Palace.

Follow a few Newcastle fans on twitter, they're kicking up a fuss how they're not gonna be playing a strong team. Of course we won't know until the teams are announced but it's one to look out for.

Cardiff are 4/1. OGS will want to win this with it being his first game, and there is of course the possibility of the new manager effect kicking in.

Thanks for that.

Got on at 19/4

Paid for all my losing BTTS and Over 2.5 goals bets and a profit. Cheers.

Never bet on the late kick off either. If all your other results come in and you're left watching Man City or Chelsea or whoever, toothlessly draw against the likes of Sunderland or Palace.

That's where the cash out option is useful OR you back the opposition or draw option so it becomes a no lose situation.

Late KO's aren't an issue for me.

The FA cup is a pretty random affair with changeable teams and upset potential, but any thoughts on Hull at 2/1 as a single away to Middlesbrough?

The odds tend to suggest Bruce will play a weak team, but if he puts out a half respectable side, seems like a decent bet to me.

Any thoughts foxestalk?

Cheers for that

Edited by Turtles Head

A clover hill lad and total assets double sorted me out yesterday. 5/1 and 16/1. Only a fiver on each way, but with both winning and at odds of 80s, you can't grumble

Probably won't be having a go today, although I always take a look through the cards in any case.

Foxestalk day out at the races one day perhaps ?

Gone for a slightly risky Forest / Swansea double on sunday @ about 14/1, but its the FA cup so you never know. £5

90th minute winner brings home the bacon. Also had a fiver in-play on Swansea at 80 minutes @ 11/1. £135 returned in total.