Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

10/1 Moyes to be next Prem sacking, Allardyce, Lambert and Pardew all ahead of him in the odds though.

lambert and allardyce yes.

but pardew. Newcastle are doing ok in the league and ashley could have sacked him for last season. Is this just the kinnear stuff that makes it look bad.

I have been tipped 8/1 each way on final delivery at 15:10 Wolverhampton. Likely to back it, anyone got any others for tomorrow?

Looks a mad race, interesting tip though. 

Outlaw Torn in the same race backed from 25/1 early price to between 6/1 and even as short as 4/1 in some places. Matched from 48 (47/1) all the way down to 6.8 (almost 6/1) on Betfair. 

ew L15

Pass The Time, 1.00 Southwell

The Jugopolist, 1.15 Leicester

Edmund Kean, 1.50 Leicester

Marciano, 2.10 Southwell

3 winners so far, just Marciano in the 2.10 to go  :fc:

EDIT : came 5th. 50p ew L15 returned £98 with the 3 winners

Edited by separator

Nicely done. I had a win and a place. I went with outsiders other than the big fav though. Nicely done mate.

Cheers, I took £25 of the winnings and stuck it on Massena to win @ evens in the 2.55 Leicester, which won (just!), so been a decent day.

Put a few quid on...

Sunderland +1 evens

Sunderland win 4/1

Januzaj to be shown the first card 11/1

Cheers, I took £25 of the winnings and stuck it on Massena to win @ evens in the 2.55 Leicester, which won (just!), so been a decent day.

Put a few quid on...

Sunderland +1 evens

Sunderland win 4/1

Januzaj to be shown the first card 11/1

Money for old rope, another £50 returned. Good day. I know Sunderland are rubbish but 4/1 at home against a weakened Man U team low on confidence was outrageous.