Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

My bet for the weekend will be a £3 win Patent on the three play off winners:

WBA (3/1), Blackpool (9/4) & Bristol Rovers (11/4).

Just over £300 for all three.

Heres to happy days :thumbup:

Half way there - all made play off finals next week :whistle:

But I see king of the tipsters Harry Redknapps put the kybosh on by picking the same three in the Sun today :blink:

Passing this on for who ever is interested, so don't shoot the messeger.

Henry Cecil runs a filly in the first race at Newmarket today called Dea Caelestis. She has looked very smart at home on the gallops and is by far and away his sharpest 2yo filly. She won't want the ground too soft but i have been told to have a good bet on this, my Cecil man says it will win.

Passing this on for who ever is interested, so don't shoot the messeger.

Henry Cecil runs a filly in the first race at Newmarket today called Dea Caelestis. She has looked very smart at home on the gallops and is by far and away his sharpest 2yo filly. She won't want the ground too soft but i have been told to have a good bet on this, my Cecil man says it will win.

Lost. shd and 1.5 lengths in 3rd.

Needed the run I think. Maybe he would have been fitter at another stables. Cecil just ain't got it anymore!

Ist leg of my play off treble up so come on Blackpool for the 2nd leg

Just had a strong tip from the owner of All The Good runs tomorrow at Musselburgh 2:50

Prices really coming in now. Started at 4/1 now being priced at 5/2. I got on at 7/2. Comon' my son! :thumbup: