Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

19/20 Cardiff with bet365 which does seem good.

Quite liking Wigan at 4/5 at home to Bournemouth too. Good value, and a decent side under Rosler.

Anybody who is on Hyde watch, Southport are 4/9 to beat them, although im not so sure how long i can keep pushing my luck on them

19/20 Cardiff with bet365 which does seem good.

Quite liking Wigan at 4/5 at home to Bournemouth too. Good value, and a decent side under Rosler.

Anybody who is on Hyde watch, Southport are 4/9 to beat them, although im not so sure how long i can keep pushing my luck on them

I was about to open up the ground for discussion on Cardiff-what are everybody opinions on them winning? 

I think Wigan still are a work in progression, I bet on them against Birmingham then MK Dons at home and I was let down on both occasions. 

Stuck a £5 free bet on Messi to score a brace yesterday vs Getafe. Wasn't watching the match and followed updates only on flashscores.co.uk. Thought Messi got subbed OFF at 64(?) minutes. So switched off. Found out today this evening he scored 2 goals in 20 minutes lol

If I wasn't a Leicester fan I'd be all over us at 11/10.

But I am, and I can never bet on us.

We will lose, guaranteed. 

Yeh I said that to a few mates earlier too (obviously none of them support us). 

11/10 is a bigggg price on a top of the league team who've got a home record that reads W9 D2 L1 in 12 games this season. The three games we didn't win were vs Burnley (top at the time), Leeds (1st game of the season) and then Forest. Consider the fact we've already beat Derby twice this season too. 

But we support us so obviously know we're going to lose/don't wanna jinx it etc. 

Leicester v Derby BTTS

Southampton v West Brom BTTS + Win

Huddersfield v Millwall BTTS + Win

£5 pays £102-ish. Hopefully the new manager effect won't scupper this.

Leicester v Derby 2-2 score, 12/1

Free £10 (single bet only) on Spurs Palace DRAW @ 4/1, returns £40

Edited by separator

I was about to open up the ground for discussion on Cardiff-what are everybody opinions on them winning? 

I think Wigan still are a work in progression, I bet on them against Birmingham then MK Dons at home and I was let down on both occasions. 

I did the same on Wigan lol so wont touch them this weekend. 

Cue everyone to load on lol