Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

How can you not find that funny?! All you do is criticise people on twitter and try to be funny on here. Get a life, do you remember when you used to cry and tell everyone on FT you were leaving because no one believed your transfer news? Just an attention seeker.

For the reason i stated?

You seem to know so much about me yet I haven't the faintest idea who you are? Maybe you're the one that needs to get a life. You've always got the ignore feature on here and the unfollow button on twitter.

Mardy arsed little bitch.

Edited by Bert

FUCK OFF COV!!! and Bet365 (Again :rolleyes:).

FFS!

I had a fiver on;

Juventus (Won)

Man City (Won)

Liverpool (Winning Drawing at H/T)

Real Madrid (To play tonight)

Coventry

Coventry were 1-0 I thought should I back the draw I can see Coventry conceading here, I go on Bet365 to back the draw, the have took the in play down on this game, their in-play pitch thing showing you what is happening in the game has frozen, I'm watching the scores on the Sky Sports website, 15 minutes later Coventry go 2-0 (83 mins) up I think great, quite happy bet365's website had frozen on that in-play game, Crawley hit back straight away 2-1 (84 mins), I think ok, maybe i'll see if bet365 have sorted the website out (Bearing in mind all the other games seem to be working fine for in-play), nope, still not prices, still nothing to bet on, the in-play pitch thing still seems to be frozen, 4 minutes later Crawley score a 2nd. Coventry 2-2 Crawley! FFS!

So pissed off with Coventry and yet again pissed off with Bet365's service.

Mind you as I type this Stoke equalise, Liverpool 2-2 Stoke.

**** you coventry is all I can say. Useless twats

Reports of match fixing, a Chinese man was detained and questioned anyway apparently, which might explain why in-play betting was suspended and I couldn't back the draw when I wanted to, FFS! lol

Although the way the game ended is suspicious, however reports say neither club were involved.

Napoli - Napoli v Sampdoria - Match Result  1.36 Won  

Lazio - Lazio v Inter Milan - Match Result 2.50 Won

AC Milan - AC Milan v Atalanta - Match Result 1.40 Won

Juventus - Juventus v Roma - Match Result 1.70 Won

Fiorentina - Fiorentina v Livorno - Match Result 1.33 Won

Real Madrid - Real Madrid v Celta Vigo - Match Result 1.10 Won

Tottenham - Tottenham v Crystal Palace - Match Result 1.28 Won

Chelsea - Hull v Chelsea - Match Result 1.61 Won

Everton - Everton v Norwich - Match Result 1.40 Won

Man Utd - Man Utd v Swansea - Match Result 1.40 Won

Man City - Newcastle v Man City - Match Result 1.73 Won

Arsenal - Aston Villa v Arsenal - Match Result 1.57 Open

Braga - Braga v Arouca - Match Result 1.33 Won

Fiorentina - Fiorentina v Chievo - Match Result 1.50 Won

PSG - AC Ajaccio v PSG - Match Result 1.28 Won  

Monaco - Montpellier v Monaco - Match Result 1.95 Lost

Hope arsenal lose so i don't feel so hard done by.

Edited by Gav_LCFC

So Maccabi Tel Aviv with a form of WWWWW decide it will be funny to be losing 2-0 to a team with form of LWWWL, still time for a comeback though

You over simplies things. Firstly LWWWL isn't exactly shocking form is it? They've won three of the last 5 including their last but one match. Secondly who were these games against, for both teams? Let's put in terms of a league you know. If Arsenal were playing Man City and Arsenal had WWWWWW while City had WWLDL by your thinking, Arsenal should win that. But what if Arsenal' wins were against Palace, Sunderland, Fulham, West Ham, Cardiff and Norwich, whilst City had played Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool, Everton, Southampton and Man Utd? Just stick to what you know, you're not being clever looking at form guides of random leagues. It's hard enough picking winners of games in leagues you know relatively well, let alone ones you know nothing about.

Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 3

If Arsenal win 1-3 I will be absolutely fuming. I asked Ladbrokes for 1-3 to Arsenal with Giroud scoring at any time - but they said I can't have it (why?!) so I had 1-3 with Giroud FGS instead. Surprise surprise he's scored the second goal a minute after the first has gone in. It's actually going to end 1-3 isn't it?

If Arsenal win 1-3 I will be absolutely fuming. I asked Ladbrokes for 1-3 to Arsenal with Giroud scoring at any time - but they said I can't have it (why?!) so I had 1-3 with Giroud FGS instead. Surprise surprise he's scored the second goal a minute after the first has gone in. It's actually going to end 1-3 isn't it?

Never thought you could do that? I know you can do FGS and score in a scorecast, but not with anytime scorers. Just tried it by putting a score and anytime scorer separately on a bet slip and it won't even let you do a double,

For the reason i stated?

You seem to know so much about me yet I haven't the faintest idea who you are? Maybe you're the one that needs to get a life. You've always got the ignore feature on here and the unfollow button on twitter.

Mardy arsed little bitch.

I think you'll find that I said what plenty were thinking. And I'm not going to change my opinion you just seem very sad and pathetic.

Edited by Banks
  • Like 2

Never thought you could do that? I know you can do FGS and score in a scorecast, but not with anytime scorers. Just tried it by putting a score and anytime scorer separately on a bet slip and it won't even let you do a double,

That's really weird. I'm sure there's a reason but I can't think why.

It's absolutely ****ing nailed on this ends 1-3 :(

bet365 do fgs, anytime and 1st half scorecasts