Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

For the reason i stated?

You seem to know so much about me yet I haven't the faintest idea who you are? Maybe you're the one that needs to get a life. You've always got the ignore feature on here and the unfollow button on twitter.

Mardy arsed little bitch.

Not gonna lie mate, you may be a top lad but you come across as a bit of a dick on here.

• Like 1

Not gonna lie mate, you may be a top lad but you come across as a bit of a dick on here.

How? 

Just for pointing out something against the grain? That guy's story was funny but he probably bloody knows it was seriously stupid at the time! Just because he doesn't think it was all 'LAD' like? 

Bert's fine. There are plenty worse on here. 

That's fine.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Can handle that, but what they did wouldn't have been funny had they have landed themselves in prison.

I will suggest people judging others from an internet persona need to evaluate themselves before me though.

How?

Just for pointing out something against the grain? That guy's story was funny but he probably bloody knows it was seriously stupid at the time! Just because he doesn't think it was all 'LAD' like?

Haha. Thanks mate. Probably should've just replied that it was hilarious rather than what I actually thought.

How?

I don't have an issue with Bert, but I can see why his response to that story wasn't taken well. Why the need to tell they guy he was stupid or the actual quote say "Or just plain stupid" when he'd admitted himself right at the start it was stupid. Just seemed critical for the sake of being critical to me. I replied to Bert at the time saying this and pointing out some of the best stories come from stupidity.

• Like 2

That's fine.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Can handle that, but what they did wouldn't have been funny had they have landed themselves in prison.

I will suggest people judging others from an internet persona need to evaluate themselves before me though.

Haha. Thanks mate. Probably should've just replied that it was hilarious rather than what I actually thought.

Whilst everybody agrees it was a stupid thing to do, I don't think it needed pointing out. The poster himself acknowledged it was stupid and I don't think he posted it to sound like a 'Lad'.

I agree that people shouldn't be judged by their Internet persona's as it isn't a true reflection of themselves. You are a good poster on this forum but some of your posts do seem a tad judgemental at times

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 1

I don't have an issue with Bert, but I can see why his response to that story wasn't taken well. Why the need to tell they guy he was stupid or the actual quote say "Or just plain stupid" when he'd admitted himself right at the start it was stupid. Just seemed critical for the sake of being critical to me. I replied to Bert at the time saying this and pointing out some of the best stories come from stupidity.

Fair enough if it was the person that made the actual post. Ok yeah, it's one of those that you'd look back on and chuckle about, but for someone else to get Mardy because I didn't think it was funny when it had nothing to do them is a bit strange.

Hey ho, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

2x Accumulators today:

Cardiff - Lost :(

Everton - Won

Sunderland - Won

Tottenham - Won

Liverpool - Won

Man city - Won

Charlton - Void

QPR - Won

Burnley - Won

Blackburn - Won

Pourtsmouth - Lost :(

Sheff Utd - Lost :(

MK Dons - Won

Wolves - Won

To win £57,481.19 :( :( :( :(

Everton - Won

Tottenham - Won

Man City - Won

Arsenal - Won

QPR - Won

Burnley - Won

Brentford - Won

Wolverhampton - Won

Charlton - Won

Liverpool - Won

To win £697.73

Absolutely NO confidence here....

:whistle:

Edited by cityfanlee23

how much did you win?

Charlton was void so the winnings were 350 odd,

Liverpool were late kick off, and I did not fancy arsenal in the end,

So after liverpool I cashed out for £263

Normally I wouldnt bottle it but the banter from mates got to me in the end, and I knew if I kept it for the arsenal game they would draw or something...

Wrong decision in the end but happy with the profit...

First bet I've put on the thread and a winner,

I'll be making sure I post it this weekend coming....

Absolutely devastated that 3 teams let me down for £57,000 :(

Portsmouth,

Sheffield united,

Cardiff...

Useless twats

Fair enough if it was the person that made the actual post. Ok yeah, it's one of those that you'd look back on and chuckle about, but for someone else to get Mardy because I didn't think it was funny when it had nothing to do them is a bit strange.

Hey ho, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

lol I didn't even notice they were different posters! I can see why others posters might respond, I did, but like you say Banks seemed to take real offence at it, and used it as a stick to beat you with.

He won't listen. Check the post of mine earlier about his betting on the Israeli league. Didn't even acknowledge it.

I saw it mate. Genuine effort to help someone out too.

The bookies know the score. You need to use every piece of knowledge you have to seek out value in a bet and act on it. There are so many variables that you couldnt possibly know about in the Israeli league........frankly the bookies must love taking the money.

Got £4 on BTTS

Birmingham v Bristol Rovers

Fulham v Norwich

MK Dons v Wigan

Plymouth v Port Vale

Forest Green v Grimsby

Returns £68

And got 50p on BTTS extra

Posh v Kidderminster

Watford v Bristol City

Returns £17

Looked through the spare change in my pocket, five 20p's, it's gone on a BTTS...

Charlton v Oxford

Fulham v Norwich

MK Dons v Wigan

Plymouth v Port Vale

Preston v Ipswich

Watford v Bristol City

To return £23.58

4 out of 12 scored already. Not a bad start.