Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Love it when everyone is smashing the bookies! 

Could get even worse for them this weekend, minus Chelsea the top teams in Europe's biggest Leagues are what we would all call 'bankers',

I'm always prone to sticking a 'bankers' accy on and they haven't paid off!

Will no doubt try again this week though lol

Just thought i'd drop by to tell you that since I lost that £2000 in 5 minutes on roulette and put myself right in the shit, i've not had a single bet, spin on roulette or even a quid in the bandit. The shock of what i'd done has been a big factor i'm sure and I know I can't be complacent going forward with a few harmless bets. I'm confident I won't gamble ever again but I need to work hard at it every day.

Hope you sods are hammering the bookies, last weekend was a punters dream. My mate won £3500.

Laters

Well done Ric, it's easier said than done. 

WHENEVER I back a odds on shot - When I fancy it, not just following the market, it pulls up, falls or simply fails to win. Fact. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I do a bit of trading on racehorses (I get a lot of good information Due to living in racing, having Family and friends who were jockeys, Although in racing you get more bad tips than good!!) I felt sick one day...

This was the first weekend I had used the system (I had been studying it and decided to take the plunge)

I backed a horse at 8/1 after being told about it... £100 on the nose.. I used a trading program at that time, and I had it running, The horse was backed in to 4/1 and I thought, Lovely! Anyway, The internet disconnected so I couldnt lay off my bet, And the race went into running! This horse took up the running, (This was a 3m hurdle) and the odds were spiking quickly, When I was trying to lay it off the price was knocking between 6/1 and 9/1 so If i timed it wrong, Would end up LOSING money!!

So I kept bottling it and waiting for the price to drop more.. I managed to Lay off the bet at about 3.5/1 (The program Lays every horse so you can green the field and win on every horse, But nevertheless I was on for about £350) about 2m into the race and my horse was 25L clear and I was watching the price drop and drop and drop, And the selfish **** in me came racing to the surface.

1 hurdle out, and the horse was well over 40L clear, and the price was about 1/10 on the exchanges (He was flagging a bit)

I thought, If this gets over this jump, I'm sticking my whole betfair account on at 1/10...

He jumped it safely and I stuck a further £1300 on him instantly...

I was on for another £130 odd (The prices were changing all the time) for my £1400 outlay... 50 yards from home... 40 lengths clear.. what could go wrong??? ended up an easy £450 profit odd (The odd pence aswell)

30 yards from home, He took a bad step and unseated...

£1400 lost, Didn't tell the Mrs safe to say!

I use the system on those free Saturdays when I am not busy, but very carefully!

Edited by cityfanlee23