Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Bythe Knight :cool::worship:

I have 2 Doubles going on;

All The Good and Authorized

And

Blythe Knight and Leslingtaylor

Both of the doubles go down to the last horse :D.....:sweating:

whilst authorized is a quality horse i still feel theres no value at odds on in a classic, although its currently trading just over evens on the exchanges and seems to be alot of money around for the value horses like archipenko and eagle mountain.

good luck though, glad i got you half way there :thumbup:

whilst authorized is a quality horse i still feel theres no value at odds on in a classic, although its currently trading just over evens on the exchanges and seems to be alot of money around for the value horses like archipenko and eagle mountain.

good luck though, glad i got you half way there :thumbup:

I'm tempted to back my Authorized bet up with a single bet on it, with William Hill offering to Double the winnings should Authorized win by 5 lengths, but I just feel i'm being greedy if I do and it's gonna bite me in the arse.

The other horse in the Derby i'm looking at it Lucarno, Don't know why but what i've read about it, to me seems not a bad horse.

I hate it when I feel like this...I'm so confused :S

I'm tempted to back my Authorized bet up with a single bet on it, with William Hill offering to Double the winnings should Authorized win by 5 lengths, but I just feel i'm being greedy if I do and it's gonna bite me in the arse.

The other horse in the Derby i'm looking at it Lucarno, Don't know why but what i've read about it, to me seems not a bad horse.

Try and lay authorised and make a decent profit either way, if that's possible. You can't lose then :P

Looking at laquidty on the exchanges not much money around for that, theres 40 grand available to lay Authorized at the moment :o

Looking at laquidty on the exchanges not much money around for that, theres 40 grand available to lay Authorized at the moment :o

So what's your advice?

Stick and hope my other bets come in? Or What's your suggestion for the Derby (I know its hard to pick)?

I think i'm sitting on about 47 quid should Authorized win, and 50 quid should Leslingtaylor win.

I can see this going tits up though! :unsure:

So what's your advice?

Stick and hope my other bets come in? Or What's your suggestion for the Derby (I know its hard to pick)?

I think i'm sitting on about 47 quid should Authorized win, and 50 quid should Leslingtaylor win.

I can see this going tits up though! :unsure:

Well personally ive laid Authorized (purely because its a layers price rather than a backers) and had place money on Eagle mountain to cover my bets.

Maybe you could have an e/w bet on something to cover any stakes lost should your doubles not come in!?

Well personally ive laid Authorized (purely because its a layers price rather than a backers) and had place money on Eagle mountain to cover my bets.

Maybe you could have an e/w bet on something to cover any stakes lost should your doubles not come in!?

Thank f00k for that!

Bookies would of backed, back on the exchanges at the 6/4 / 13/8 that wass available - they will moan they've lost shit loads be realistacally they will be nicely covered!

Fair enough, I thought it was too good to be true :P.

Bythe Knight :cool::worship:

I have 2 Doubles going on;

All The Good and Authorized

And

Blythe Knight and Leslingtaylor

Both of the doubles go down to the last horse :D.....:sweating:

Oh well, Knew it was too good to be true!

At least I have won something, And its not a bad win!

Quite Very happy with todays betting! :thumbup:

Just had a strong tip from the owner of All The Good runs tomorrow at Musselburgh 2:50

Cheers for that, I had a fiver on it. I also told my mate who's into the horses big time, you've really improved my street cred. ;)