Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

They're playing teams below them so they should win, never know though. Forms are alright, some could be better though!

"Playing teams below them so they should win"????

Do you seriously think thats all it takes?

By your logic one team would end the season on 0 points

They're playing teams below them so they should win, never know though. Forms are alright, some could be better though!

So Leicester and Arsenal are going to win every game they've got coming this season. We can't fail, everyone is below us. Also you didn't really answer my questions. Who have they beat? Any major players out?

So Leicester and Arsenal are going to win every game they've got coming this season. We can't fail, everyone is below us. Also you didn't really answer my questions. Who have they beat? Any major players out?

Feck knows, We'll wait and see, it'll probably lose though.

Feck knows, We'll wait and see, it'll probably lose though.

Well don't bet on them then if you don't know! And you say donuts opinion is wrong! How can randomly clicking teams from leagues you've never watch be a good option? Save your Wonga and stick a little more on some of the British teams games tomorrow. You'll instinctively know more about the games and increase your chance of winning.

alright calm down mate 

Just trying to save a guy some money.

Would not surprise me in the slightest if he gave all of that money on the big acca earlier this season back to the bookies, £1 at a time

People have tried to tell time & time again, but if that's how he likes to bet just leave him to it.

Least he's betting responsibly within his limits and not throwing a load of money away.

Fair play to him for betting within his means, and I know people have tried to tell him over and over again. I can actually see the point in his small bet large odds style. It just takes one to come off and you're quids in, and when people have tried to convince him to stop I think he's pretty much said that's why he bets like that. But me and a few others recently have tried to convince him to lay off on betting on random leagues and he either doesn't even bother to acknowledge the advice or he's just says stupid things like telling donut his opinion is wrong. Just trying to guide the young lad in the right direction, don't expect to not even be thanked or pretty much be called stupid by him, it's not like he has a winning bet record to back it all up is it.

Fair play to him for betting within his means, and I know people have tried to tell him over and over again. I can actually see the point in his small bet large odds style. It just takes one to come off and you're quids in, and when people have tried to convince him to stop I think he's pretty much said that's why he bets like that. But me and a few others recently have tried to convince him to lay off on betting on random leagues and he either doesn't even bother to acknowledge the advice or he's just says stupid things like telling donut his opinion is wrong. Just trying to guide the young lad in the right direction, don't expect to not even be thanked or pretty much be called stupid by him, it's not like he has a winning bet record to back it all up is it.

I agree, it's hard enough betting on teams that you know about let alone betting on some 2nd division Iranian team.

lol

This thread has turned in a right royal rumble free for all lately, I used to think this thread is a safe haven from rest of FT. Benefits Street thread looked timid compared to this!

lol

Probably my fault, but I hate seeing him spunking money away on bets on the Belarusian 3rd division.

lol

Probably my fault, but I hate seeing him spunking money away on bets on the Belarusian 3rd division.

Nah. Bert vs that Jimmy and Albert vs everyone else bar Bert is worser. You just picked a wrong time even if that I can see where you are coming from mate.
Edited by ChickenBoy
  • Like 1

I also think Brighton are a very decent bet at 3.3 considering their away record. They generally keep it very tight away from home against decent sides and have only conceeded 9 goals. Fleetwood at 2.0 also looks good.

I think brighton look decent value but I think there may be a few goals in that match, so I did it in my small btts and win bet at 5/1, also derby's record against top half teams is very uninspiring.

Why do I always, coincidently, not even looking at the odds fancy favourites?

They're both favourites so therefore in my theory won't win, but double;

6.15 @ Dundalk: Under Review - 7/4

7.30 @ Wolverhampton: The Blue Dog - 5/4

3rd and a 1st ain't no good to me. Especially when the 3rd only pays 2 places.

FFS, I'd refuse to back favourites but every favourite would start bleeding winning!

Nah. Bert vs that Jimmy and Albert vs everyone else bar Bert is worser. You just picked a wrong time even that I can see where you are coming from mate.

Bit harsh! I didn't have a pop at anyone! Just said that was something was stupid.